Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Pedrosa snatches pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Pedrosa snatches pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Pedrosa snatches pole

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa will start tomorrow's MotoGP race from pole position after snatching it at the very end of the final qualifying session. Perosa stole pole position from reigning champion Jorge Lorenzo with the fastest ever lap of the Mugello circuit - a 1'47:157. Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo will start from second on the grid, with Ducati rider Andrea Dovizioso completing...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 June 2013 14:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

great

last lap from dani,what the fuck is up with rossi,big fan but if he is not on the podium 2moz,think they should give his bike to cal.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Rossi

He seems to have lost it. Lets hope for a close race tomorrow though

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

FUNNY AS FCK...

Great lap`s from the 2 best rider`s in the field,the Duke up there again and a very brave ride from Cal,{again}.As for whatshisname,well it`s embarrassing ain`t it Wosi?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Good qualifying...

A rookie, a Satellite rider on his 2nd bike & a Ducati all on the 1st 2 rows & 3 manufacturers on the front row... bodes for a good race.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

More heroics from Dovi...

Poor Cal must be seriously miffed to see Dovi pinch him off the front row by 4 thou! Good news for Cal is unlike last year Dovi won't be able to keep it there even though Cal will probably give him a good head start and get stuck behind for a third of the race.

Rossi must have hit his head or he needs glasses, I think he still sees the cockpit the Duke when he is riding around out there? Considering the state he is in Dovi seems to be getting to grips with the Duke for qualifying. So if Dovi isn't an "alien" it is starting to look like there are only 3?

If Cal keeps beating the happy pensioner then he really can have an all out attack at Yamaha for this Espagaro shit. Where is Pol? Oh!!! He has qualified down in 7th too? Never been  a Crutch fan myself, was shocked when he got past the first year of Moto GP, and must humbly admit he is figuring it out step by step (4 stars). Perhaps I should wish for Dovi and Cal on Dukes next year? Or how about an all Italian dream team? Rossi and Dovi at Ducati (with Rossi number 1 of course) now wouldn't that be something!

Ciao Mama's!!!

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Ooops!

Pol was in 7th until the dying minute? Looks like he is 10th with 4 Kalex's ahead of him? What is going on with that lad? Yam may want to reconsider? Give Pol a go? NO! Better off with the Rev Troll not Pol.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Lynn Jarvis team next year, Yorgi Rossi Espargaro Smith,I bet he doesnt submit that to the MCN dreamteam with a hope in hell of winning the scooter next year.My choice,Yorgi Cal Scott Smith.

Dovi rubs 30 million grains of salt into Rossis wounds again today and then tomorrow Nicky will push him to stack the Yammy again.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

:( Not such a wee Willie wanker these days Benny!

I figured that crap would drag you out of the bell tower.... LOL!   Like I said no fan of one crutch slung low but if you think he has no future at Yamaha then he may be joining someone else who is looking like they have no future at Yamaha either? Oh dear... only a few races into the season and I am starting to sound like the average MCN forum fool........... Now I have no future! Ha ha ha!

BTW sir Revs a lot; the number one rule of "cool" is that "cool rules" and Dovi is sooooo cool!

RESPECK me spotty face Boi-yah!

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Tv coverage....

noticed how much Cal gets now...for all manner of reasons.... but a sponsors dream.... that and his outstanding rides will get Cal a good seat next year and just as importantly.... a big pay rise, and all well deserved for his effort, determination and skill.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

2 in a row ..... for Dovi!

Really would be cool if he could take it to them in the races next year.

Was also thinking that as Rossi slips into his pension slippers but is still a top rider, now would be a good time to bring Biaggi back on a Ducati to really ring the doctors bell!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices