Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second pole of season MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second pole of season

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second pole of season

Moto2 championship leader Scott Redding took his second pole position of the season - the only Moto2 rider to do so in 2013 - at the Mugello circuit today. The Marc VDS rider, from Gloucestershire, took pole position with a fastest time of 1'52.958. Redding was the only rider to lap under the 1'53 mark. Takaaki Nakagami will start from second on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 June 2013 15:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Convincingly!

His closest rival at the back of row 2 & the others are way back... & he was fastest for all of the back end of the session... I'm becoming increasingly impressed with this new Scott... good job!

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

great

ride again scott.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Jarvis

must be so pleased with himself.... WTF is going on....

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Solid stuff

Well done. All the best for the race.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

British world champions ?

With redding doing well in moto 2 along with crutchlow in moto gp & the likes of hon McPhee & Danny Webb in moto 3 ,I'd like to say a big thanks to bt for taking this away from Eurosport & the bbc, thanks a lot you suck!!!!

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

crystal ball

i think jarvis needs a new one! look at the guys yamaha is picking and the ones there missing!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The Redding rule

Is certainly paying dividends for the great Scott, so kudos to him and his team for forcing it through and backing it up result wise. Michael Bartholemy has obviously had a very positive influence in the maturity of Scott as a rider and as a young man, bringing real professionalism in Scott's approach to the task, augmenting his incredible natural talent. But by the sandal wearer from Galilee would someone please send Scott to elocution lessons. He couldn't sound more of a knuckle dragging pro footballer if he tried.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Wait till Rossi runs a team

I remember when Scott won his 125 race in Britain. A certain Valantino Rossi said this boy is going places, he wasnt far wrong. Pity Rossi isnt running his own team he would sign Scott tomorow. Hopefully Paul Denning will offer him a ride at Suzuki. Looking at the future for British riders I dont think its ever been better with what Tom Sykes and Sam Lowes are doing in WSB and WSS and Cal Crutchlow in MOTOGP. Four of the top ten riders in the world are British   

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Good luck

Like in Austin he was very quick over one lap, but over race distance, his weight disadvantage means he uses his tyres more than other people, so I reckon a win will be very hard tommorow. However, Nakagami hasn't exactly proved himself to be quick over race distance either, or Schrotter, maybe Scott can pull a gap early on and manage his tyres from there. I just want an exiting Moto2 race, they've been a bit lacklustre this year.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Scott's got this win sorted. Jus't look how much he's got on Mika Kallio. Who is a more than decent rider in this Moto2 field. I can't wait for Redding to ride in motoGp. Bradl did good today in qualifying, but if he keeps messing up on Sunday, Scott could be in for that LCR ride. Agree with RevNutz, moto2 races this season are not great .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices