Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow fourth in qualifying after crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow fourth in qualifying after crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow fourth in qualifying after crash

British rider Cal Crutchlow will start tomorrow’s Mugello MotoGP race from fourth on the grid after he bounced back from a heavy qualifying crash to just miss out on a second front row start in 2013. Crutchlow fell at Turn 3 after clipping a kerb on the inside while he was unsighted by water in his eyes caused by a hay...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 June 2013 18:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

cals

rant on another post on here did make me cringe,i will admit,he wants to keep his head down,and keep putting in the results.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Cal is doing great, Yamaha should keep him! If not, Suzuki might, the commentator here in Holland, was almost certain that the Suzuki is indeed an inline 4. With Yamaha having a claim on crosplane inline 4? It has to be a Screamer! Randy Puniet was pretty happy with it in testing. And with electronics what they are today? Maybe the electronics can tame an inline 4 screamer engine. I could hear WSB Beemers cut 1 cilinder on full throttle out of corners at Assen for sure!

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

SHOULD BE A GOODEN...

A possible podium is a loomin`,with MM aching like a fanny in a brothel,{Rossi fan`s will hav`to ask a grown-up},i reckon he`s got a good chance. Rossi might get a 4th,if he`s lucky,but he is so slow, compared to the front runner`s,that`s the best he can hope for,shame.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

I am a robot

Cal is who he is. He can't change the way his brain is wired and this is the the point. JL, MM and DP simply appear... to have a superior mindset when it comes to motogp racing.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

STOMPING....

Ride from Cal,as predicted,another podium and making 4th in the championship look all his.And a pretty good 5th for Dovi on the Duke,funny as fck.

Reply to this Topic
LAwoman

Jun 10

LAwoman says:

True grit ...

Well done Cal ... another great ride and congratulations on the podium. Yippee ;-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices