Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Ben Spies fears long injury lay-off MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Ben Spies fears long injury lay-off

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Ben Spies fears long injury lay-off

Ben Spies fears he is facing a lengthy injury lay-off after he took the difficult decision to withdraw from this weekend’s Italian MotoGP race in Mugello. The Texan is still not close to being 100% recovered from injuries suffered as a result of him over compensating for severe damage to his right shoulder he first suffered following a crash way back...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 June 2013 18:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Never been to perceptive have you Stig

So you're of the opinion Spies' mind is preoccupied with flipping his mother over?! I suspect you've a bit of the old Oedipus complex yourself - grubby little man.

On the race track I believe Spies' focus is 100% on the task at hand, he's a winner and wants to have that junky fix again badly I'm sure. One dimensional non competitive individuals like yourself may have an easily side tracked mind lacking the ability to compartmentalise life events, so it's likely you'd struggle to understand such focus and desire.

Anyway Spies is on a two year factory contract. Plenty of time to prove himself or otherwise provided he returns to full racing fitness.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

nostrilanus

Bit touchy arent we ? Flipping burgers , doing his mum did I say that?,as for having an older woman fantasy, yes I do know what an oedipus complex is , no I don't , but what you imply is not that at all it's incest, again you're fabrication, naussie your boring me now , but two year contract , time to prove himself, who are you trying to convince? , , you're deluded man, or you're in denial , this is motogp not snooker , he has less chance of acome back than Gary Glitter or in your case maybe men at works writing career ! , , your support is admirable but misplaced

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Why oh why did he reject a factory BMW seat in WSBK for this pile of rubbish riding a B grade Ducati.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices