Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second Moto2 win in a row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second Moto2 win in a row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second Moto2 win in a row

Brit Scott Redding took his second Moto2 victory in a row at Mugello to increase his lead in the championship. The Marc VDS rider won by 2.175 seconds to become the first Brit to to take back-to-back victories in the intermediate class since 1971. It was Italtrans rider Takaaki Nakagami who was quickest off the line and led for the first few...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 322 days ago (02 June 2013 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I'll stick to my own logic me old leek muncher..

..your tips don't seem to working out. Cal 5 Dovi 0, Scott 4 Espagaro 1. You don't appear to be doing very well with this logic business. Stick to farming...

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

scotty

BOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Bloody hell

Loved the steely gaze to Espargaro as he was coming up to his grid slot.

Reply to this Topic
LAwoman

Jun 10

LAwoman says:

RESPECT ;-)

Class, class, class ... bloody well done Scotty. We're proud of ya ;-)Go !!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Cool Hand Scott

doing the business in style whilst those favoured to be in the title hunt continue to choke. The Redding rule has helped Redding to rule - but as the Reverend says perhaps most of it is in Scott's head.

A mark of a world class rider is progression. Scott after a few stuttering years now appears to have the maturity and professionalism to go with his oodles of natural talent, blossoming this year.  Keep it up young man. Good things await in the Koenigsklasse 2014 at this rate. CC may have to worry more about SR than PE perhaps. Scott might be another Corse have a keen eye on as a Hayden replacement. In fact Redding would be my pick for the hairy chested factory Duke. Already as predicted The Manic Joe is doing little on the GP13 with his carbon copy Rossi riding style, so in some respects Corse missed a trick this year, but could be in a position to redeem themselves.

Espargaro is certainly not handling this title favourite tag well, rattled and seemingly riding 'tight'. Many journo's had his name etched onto the title trophy before the season began. He's better than this though and will come back.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Great ride by Scott. He's got that no mistake in a full race thing going on. That a certain J-lo does too. I felt bad for Xavier Simeon, getting run off the track whilst ridding verry well on Scott's 2012 bike. I am verry curious about wich bike Scott will ride in MotoGp next season. Kind of hoping it's Suzuki. The production Honda racer or that M1 engine in a Kalex/ Suter frame? I think Suzuki will be a safer bet. He does deserve a good ride, so hard to prove what you can do on a crap bike.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Nostro

Espargaro is certainly not handling this title favourite tag well, rattled and seemingly riding 'tight'. Many journo's had his name etched onto the title trophy before the season began. He's better than this though and will come back.

----------------------------------------------

That's what i'm looking forward to bud. Scott now has 'the monkey off his back'. He's now proven that he IS a contender and Espargaro is certainly the dangerman. One man is smiling atm and the other is seething.

Bring it on.  

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Want it Breath

And smile

Wondering if Dim Jarvis has done a Herve and gone and got a premature signature,hope not.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Maybe.......

.......Espargaro should ask Vale how he manages to handle the 'expectation'?

Then again...........................................

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

Great ride scott,keep up the good work.....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle