Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second Moto2 win in a row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second Moto2 win in a row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Redding takes second Moto2 win in a row

Brit Scott Redding took his second Moto2 victory in a row at Mugello to increase his lead in the championship. The Marc VDS rider won by 2.175 seconds to become the first Brit to to take back-to-back victories in the intermediate class since 1971. It was Italtrans rider Takaaki Nakagami who was quickest off the line and led for the first few...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2013 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Of all the Brits

currently doing so well in top flight bike racing (CC, SR, Sykes, M Laverty, E laverrty, Lowes etc) you got to say this kid in particular, with his age.... could have the ultimate prize in his grasp before too long :)) I will be keeping everything crossed for you Scotty.

Reply to this Topic
markredding

Apr 13

markredding says:

Class

What a great intelligent ride Scott did on Sunday again. Pressurized Nakagami to the point he was riding beyond his limit and then Terol through in the towel as the pace was too hot for him. Espagaro showed signs of improvement but I am thinking it is too late. Nice touch for Scott to give Espagaro the stare coming into line. I hope this settles Scott down now the title is his to lose!! Crutchlow again showing class as well always keeps his chin up and soldiers on, had his rewards after reckless Marquez throws it away. Won't win championships like that, should take this year to learn and stay behind the greats such as Lorenzo and Pedrosa! Silverstone could possibly have two brits on the top podium in both classes!!

Reply to this Topic
oily1984

Mar 09

oily1984 says:

Got to like Scott for the title this year now, before this race I was 50-50 but now I'm convinced he has everything for the title and not just a title push. Roll on Barca looking forward to another podium maybe even a win from Scott.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

New construction front tyre

apparently has Espargaro in a bit of a strop. Some like it but he is one of the ones that doesn't. Nostro is right about that weight rule making it more equal for Scott and the the new front tyre doesn't seem to have dented his elbow down style either so one wonders what the problem could be with Espargaro. I think Aleix just may be the better rider and more deserving of a better Motogp ride than his little brother.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

enitrely agree about

Aleix... he deserves Cal's seat far more than Pol... I would also then like to see Laverty get Aleix's bike, he deserves a half decent ride the way his entry into MotGP has gone to date... which has been a big, but nice surprise to me I have to say...!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Will

Aleix... he deserves Cal's seat far more than Pol...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get where you're coming from bud but this scenario should only happen if Cal moved into the works team. I know it won't happen despite my prayers, but boy would I like to see it.

Sport and politics eh? I friggin' hate it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices