Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Reigning champion Jorge Lornzo eased to victory in Mugello today to record his second win in a row. Pole sitter Dani Pedrosa got off to a good start, but a hard move from Lorenzo at the first corner sat him up and Lorenzo then led to the flag. Marquez got a good start to settle in to third place behind his team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

affraid?

mm not affraid to hurt another. but after falling lost his balls. so hes affraid something might happen to him? but isnt affraid to do shit with other riders thats what i call pussy. the overtake on dani after Jorge? PUSSY.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

yzrM1

Too many Pimms maybe 'BBB'???????????

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Tetsuo

Pedantic.......and as I said, irrelevant.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Gorgeous George

Inch perfect and just strung them out with his relentless pace. A fine win on that Honey (Badger?) of a racing motorcycle, he really is a joy to watch with his graceful fluid flow. Shame the Repsol boys couldn't hound him until the end and provide us the spectacular it potentially seemed to be shaping up to in the first half.

AB & Nr.6. More of a racing incident than the Marquez torpedo, but if blame is to be apportioned then more so on Bautista's side. The world nr.6 never had the race pace to run with the two plus one Aliens though, that's fanciful yellow tinted speculation. I was looking forward to see if nr.6 could maintain his qualifying station by the end of the race after his terrible start.

I'm sort of surprised race direction didn't hand Bautista points the moment they saw who the other rider on the deck was. The waning influence of nr.46 perhaps. It is almost more surprising they didn't red flag the race three laps from the end and declare the race from the last time MM crossed the line. But perhaps even that would've been a step too far for Dorna given MM didn't play the ham it up game.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

PC... I'll buy that for a dollar!!

Maybe yzrm1 (and this is just a theory...) Marquez doesn't want to knock Dani off, so only clean over takes are permitted. First rule in Motorsport, don't wipeout your team mate..... I very doubt he's lost his bottle, his balls or his mojo. These riders are as tough as old boots!

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

So we have

Racing incident, racing incident with Bautista at fault, Bautista at fault (which he was), and then there's TetSumoDickhead. Is it a cry for help Sumo, all this attention seeking?

Reply to this Topic
monkeyninja

Sep 11

monkeyninja says:

Yeah, pissed off more than anything because this was a chance to see a proper duke out between the five front runners - and by that I include Cal who is overperforming on a satellite bike.

If we ignore the hysterics of the one-lap wonders - Dovi and Bradl who both found their rightful place in the race - and look at the form, Lorenzo was destined to be unstoppable, no ifs nor buts. Dani, Cal and Marc were all contenders. However, Rossi would have been in the mix (yes I know he crashed thanks to Bautista but they were both lucky to walk away thanks to the air fence).

Revnev...how do you expect someone react when they are torpedoed off their bike in front of 60,000+ Italian fans? I saw the interview too and he seemed suitably downbeat on having had a possible podium taken from him.

He does need to find something to improve his qualifying to get him out of the mid-pack mayhem which he was so often subject too when on the Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Rossi is just too old now, needs to go to SBK.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Lorenzo Alien number 1

Pedrosa Alien number 2

Marquez at this moment can't control his speed - accident waiting to happen. but will be Alien number 1

Titsup Sammy -Twat - for the genuine reason that - he's a twat!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

monkeyninja

Yeah, pissed off more than anything because this was a chance to see a proper duke out between the five front runners - and by that I include Cal who is overperforming on a satellite bike.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, you can always 'underperform' but never 'overperform'. It's impossible bud.

Secondly, I count 4 front-runners. Have I missed someone?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices