Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Reigning champion Jorge Lornzo eased to victory in Mugello today to record his second win in a row. Pole sitter Dani Pedrosa got off to a good start, but a hard move from Lorenzo at the first corner sat him up and Lorenzo then led to the flag. Marquez got a good start to settle in to third place behind his team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

I was going to suggest a whip round to buy some glasses for alvaro and stavros, but I think we may need a couple more for tetsu and slowsi

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

ROSSI .......

Seem`s to be a very common participant in crashes in recent season`s.I think he just does`n`t act or react as the top rider`s do,which is why they have problem`s with him if they get back in the field

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Don't forget snivelling nev7 pogo..perhaps we can get a deal on a job lot a specsavers?

When Butthole Battytista ha the red mist come down, it makes not a jot of difference where you qualify..as Jorge can attest to from last year.

He needs a good fkin shoeing..simple as.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Not the first time by Bautista

Rossi was on the inside, then suddenly Bautista moves right across in the side of Rossi. What a twat Bautista is, does he think he is the only rider on the track.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Fair comment

there Rev. Rossi needs to improve his qually times and get up there from the off, and he needs to do it fast.

Ok, he`s never pushed too much before the Sunday in the past, but things have moved on/changed. 
All the why`s n wherefores dont mean Jack at the seasons end when all people look at is the table positions. This was a racing incident which will always happen when a bunch of fast motorbikes all go into a bend together. Simple as that, and I`m sure there`ll be no hard feelings between Rossi and Bautista...just on here! Some people must remember...they weren`t on their tests when they came off, they were racing!!
Good ride by Dovi and Nicky.  

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Nearly a great race ....

..... but alas - a few spanners were evident.

Jorge smacked Dani the first chance he got, but he couldn't shake him or Marqy Marc.  It seemed to be only a matter of time before there was a Honda gang-bang, when suddenly Jorge pulled away and kept his manhood intact.

Cal was keen to join the party but his old mate Andrea fecked him around for too long.  Still - a lonely ride for fourth turned into a podium once the kid blew a record-making position for a rookie.

Rossi/Bautista ????  Hard to say who was in the wrong - but they both tried to claim the samr piece of tarmac and that rarely works out well.

Certainly any thoughts Rossi had of building momentum have been well and truly quashed.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Racing incident, but Bautista had a case of brain fade. He seems to have had them several times over the last few years. Cleary, in a chicane or 'flip flop', if you're side by side to a racer on your outside into the the first turn, the other guy will be on the inside for the second turn. Basically if you can't make the pass into the flip flop, you should yield. They were side by side and Rossi had the inside line and they hit. I wanted to see what a fired up Rossi coud do at his home race, but we'll have to wait till 2014 perhaps. Personally I don't think he'd have made the podium, but we'll never know.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

very frustrating

Sure it can called a racing incident, but bautista cleary was behid ross, and just drove into the side of him. Really ruined what would certainly have been rossis best chance to show whether he can still race at the front...and instantly killed the buzz that was in the air. Rossis real problem though lies in the fact that his qualifying inability leaves him starting in the "pack", and therefore leaves him fighting with riders that dont have the finess of close racing on cold tires. This means he either gets stuck behind them for too long and the leaders fuck off into the distance, or he gets stuck in the ever dangerous pack...being in "clean air" is crucial for getting through the first few corners or first couple of laps umtill things settle down and the fast riders rythms are able to make the difference. Effing useless bautista ruined the race for me...im a pedrosa fan too, so that wss nice to see, but i was really looking forward to seeing rossi on a yamaha at mugello...bautista needs to stop taking the "big names" out of the race( he smashed into jorge real good at assen last year)...hes a shit rider on a good bike and now once again hes affected a championship that he has no hope in hell of winning...

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

CBR

Rossi was faster than Cal in all the FP, which is more of an indication of race times. He would of been on the podium for sure.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

I'm with Tommy Hill on GP: watch the first two laps, go make some tea, watch the last two. All butter no hammer. Been watching since mid 70s. Never been so boring.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices