Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Reigning champion Jorge Lornzo eased to victory in Mugello today to record his second win in a row. Pole sitter Dani Pedrosa got off to a good start, but a hard move from Lorenzo at the first corner sat him up and Lorenzo then led to the flag. Marquez got a good start to settle in to third place behind his team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

All FP?

"Rossi was faster than Cal in all the FP,"

That's a lie.  The only person slower than Rossi in FP1 was Barbera.

Reply to this Topic
Jl46

Feb 12

Jl46 says:

ducati's seem to be going no where. 5th and 7th doesnt look so bad but probably would have been 7th and 9th if rossi and bautista stayed on, and were still 19 and 26 seconds behind jorge. theyve got decent speed on a one off lap but what good is that.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Tetsuo

You are a twat......FP1 was a washout, the race was bone dry, so therefore has no relevance.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Rossi got involved in a mid pack racing incident because he was racing mid pack, erm 10th orf 11th when he went/taken down.

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

The Incident...

was a racing incident but more Bautista's fault than Rossi's, the Spaniard had the right line through the left but went for the second apex way too early, thus colliding with Rossi who was coming back onto the normal line in a very safe manor. They were lucky, they clattered into those airfences at a good rate of knots, only a few yards to the left was a wall, and especially Rossi, how did he come out of that uninjured? Then have the pure professionalism to come out still smiling and wave to the crowd to let them know he was alright. Real shame it happened, for sure Rossi would have been on the podium judging by his practice pace.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I've not seen the race yet but it's kinda clear what the main talking point was. 'Revnowt', why keep banging on about Vales racepace? Was it that superior that he could afford to blow it in quali? Doubtful really bud so maybe put that one out to pasture eh ;).

Consecutive podiums for Cal. Superb. Take a bow son, take a bow.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

OH WELL,NEVER MIND...

Another"racing incident".When you`ve used a year`s worth of luck in one race,{Qatar},these thing`s will happen.I bet he wishes he was still riding the German bike,then at least some people could justify his hopelessness,{piss stained sheep}.And he`d be on more point`s, probably?

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

@Firebird

"FP1 was a washout, the race was bone dry, so therefore has no relevance."

Washout?  You've been to Cal's hyperbole classes, I see.

I watch every session and I know it was damp (certainly not a washout).  They were going out on slicks at the end.

I wasn't saying it was dry, either.  I was just pointing out that your claim of Rossi being faster in every FP session was untrue.

TL;DR - I'm right.  You're wrong.  Again.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

WTF

WTF was marq doing????????? this isn't the way to keep your fans Marq. all the real motogp fans dont want no new Dani,Jorge, or even Stoner with clean passing. They dont want you to back down right now. it took you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DAMN long to pass Dani. (in jerez your stupid balls were thinking for you when you hit Jorge) why not with Dani???? lost your Balls?. All Your fans must have thought wtf is he doing wtf is he waiting for. you rode almost with fear, and affraid to pass Dani. I was hoping Marq would just ran into Dani but not this pussy passing. Comeone KID we can put it under race accident no problem at all.Dani for sure wont mind beinig hurt again. And we all fans of you want you like #58 to be rough. we want to say rip. but not this pussy riding you show today. clean and scared to overtake. Marq = becoming like Jorge and Dani already?? tsssss Damn we want to see you to be carring away and never return like #58. think about your fans Marq please. be more rough again next time. we all enjoy!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Exactly yzrm1

WTF indeed. WTF are you going on about!?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices