Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Reigning champion Jorge Lornzo eased to victory in Mugello today to record his second win in a row. Pole sitter Dani Pedrosa got off to a good start, but a hard move from Lorenzo at the first corner sat him up and Lorenzo then led to the flag. Marquez got a good start to settle in to third place behind his team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

to old to learn new tricks

Yes and if Yammy continue to use the has been whats gonna stop Marquez from being no1,Yammy need to tell Rossi to go and sell his t shirts somewhere else and do the Repsol trick and employ a youngster next year preferably Scott.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

George has at least 5 races every season, where from free practice1 until the win on Sunday. His bike doesn't step out on his front or rear tyre all weekend! Verry impressive. Must say i miss the old Lorenzo from his 250 days. He was ridding more on the edge in those days. His wins nowadays seem too comfy to me. If Yamaha can find 2 tenths a lap with a seamles shift gearbox? J-lo will have agreat chance to be WC again.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

NOWT WRONG WITH A BIT OF FAIRING BASHING

TAKES ME BACK TO THE GOOD OL' FIRE BREATHIN' 500CC DAYS. PROPER MAN'S RACING THAT WAS. Seriously though, thank christ for the air fence. And in defense of Bautista he'd just had a bit of a moment coming out the previous corner so probably wasn't as alert as he could have been to someone on his inside.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Rossi

Nothing more than a bit of back luck race incident, its happens, they've all caused them and will all probably have it happen to them ,its racing.

Still think he's got afew more podiums in him this year and the odd win, but sadly it does appear his truly competitive days are behind him. It happens to the best of em eventually.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

Mugello

That fence/wall Rossi and Bautista hit is a bit close to the track no? Even with the air fencing it still was very nasty and looked pretty bad. After this weekend there seems to be a few places at Mugello that they may need to work on for rider safety.

Reply to this Topic
bluAero

May 12

bluAero says:

Guilty! or clemency?

Rossi's starting position and his line thru the S put him at risk, but Alvaro again?

The desperate mid-packer strikes once more by taking out the Italian legend in Italy. Half the Mugello buzz gone by turn 4.

Certainly it can be argued that the "blind" rider in front has no chance of avoiding a collision, only the attacking rider can see the potential of coming together at the same point on the track.

Too hard on Alvaro? Maybe. I just wanted to see Rossi fight at Mugello.

AB, chin up. You're a good kid.   

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

6th... I see a pattern forming.

One rider following the same clean lines of the previous riders, the other pulling back across quickly to the left after running slightly too deep into the previous corner. More Flo's desperation that contributed to the racing incident than anything else... but then my diabolically large hi-def TV and infinitely variable frame by frame playback doesn't resemble a fuckin' shrine with the view obstructed by tacky yellow paraphernalia. Start buying your memorabilia ladies cause I don't see the 2014 line up including everyone's favourite fake.

Gee, those Yamahas are slow aren't they? Hahaha haha hahahaha hahaha hahahahahahaha haha...

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

marquez

I've told ya. this guy rode the bike almost over the limit. the way he rode Honda almost the same like super sick marco. not like stoner. just compare the body of those two. just like I predict (ok, i'm not posted it here before) he'll crash. and it happened.

well, goodluck for him. race still far away.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

LUCKY ASS CHICKEN CHAMPION

IT MUST BE BUMP THERE. ups. bautista fault??? you must be joking.

just like Qatar 2012. rossi came from nowhere and almost crash stoner. what the ....???!!!! now he said he already in front of bautista with that speed?????!!!!!!! hallo???!!!! are you out of your mind???!!!!!!

it was time to turn left and suddenly rossi already there! how come you expect bautista not turn the bike to right???? so you expect him to go straight???!!!!!!!

YOU ARE LIER, MOANER LUCKY ASS CHICKEN CHAMPION. AND DORNA IS BULLSHIT NOT TO GIVE PENALIZE ROSSI CAUSE THEY ARE CHICKEN PORK!!!!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

add note

it was time to turn right (turn 3 if i'm not wrong) and rossi came too fast

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle