Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Reigning champion Jorge Lornzo eased to victory in Mugello today to record his second win in a row. Pole sitter Dani Pedrosa got off to a good start, but a hard move from Lorenzo at the first corner sat him up and Lorenzo then led to the flag. Marquez got a good start to settle in to third place behind his team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Wosi

I saw you on the BBC coverage being carried by your owner to join all the other 46'ers. Nice little hat and bib, you're quite a little fellow really aren't you, nothing like your picture. Explains a lot really.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hahaha..no need to get those orange panties in a twist fuckos?

Facts is facts..Rossi had the pace and would have been on for a podium if not for your namesake, Batty Boy Buttista.

Woof-Woof.. 

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I think that

either Bautista is a total nutter, or was not in complete control of his bike as someone said on the other thread; both may apply of course. Rossi was ahead of him on the track with the line into the following corner, regardless of any comment as to how he had  negotiated the previous corner was not in a position to see what Bautista was doing, had nowhere to go other than where he was headed which should have been apparent/visible to Bautista,  and on the line Bautista ended up taking the result was never going to be other than what transpired.

Bautista also has a history of taking out faster riders with unfeasible moves, in traffic, in the first few corners of races.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Game of Facts

" Facts is facts..Rossi had the pace and would have been on for a podium"

He only finished one session in the top three.  That's a fact.  Finished a session as 19th fastest.  Also a fact.  Made a rubbish start.  Fact.  Rode across the racing line to smash into Alvaro.  Fact.  Shares special hugs with Uccio?  Probably.

Wouldn't be surprised if he threw it into Bautista on purpose once he realised he'd be bringing it home behind the Ducatis.

He had the pace for a podium at his best track?  Piss-stained fantasy.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

DF

You don't think Rossi altered his line also and turned back into the track? - evident from the overhead shot where he jinks left. Bautista didn't deliberately carve across a fixed line Rossi was taking.

Seemed to me just an unfortunate accident, neither to blame. None of us knows how much either rider could actually see of the other, if anything.

Wosi - you should know by now that practise times often have little in common with what happens during a race. You extrapolating practise times on here does not mean that would have been the outcome in the race.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Dorna

9 podium positions yesterday. 6 taken by Spanish riders,  2 by English, 1 by a French geezer.

Its about time Dorna stopped this domination by Spanish and English riders!

The TV experts, Ben Spies in interview, most in the paddock, most on here, Race direction, Alvaro Bautista and Valentino Rossi all seem to put this down to a racing incident, but still there are some experts on here who know better. Morons!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Monkey

Its about time Dorna stopped this domination by Spanish and English riders!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I think Dorna are doing their best to lose at least one English rider bud. If they had any sense they'd 'make sure' Cal moved to the factory Yamaha garage next season.

That won't sit well with many (including the t-shirt sellers) but it would make for a great 2014..........imo.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I am prepared to accept BB

that both  may have come out of the previous corner a little hot. As I said though, where else was Rossi going to go (?off the track ? slow down and get hit by the other riders behind him) and it would seem unlikely he could have seen Bautista as he was ahead of him but likely that he would have been in Bautista's view. I am aware this happens very quickly and they have to make lightning fast decisions but Bautista has a history of making wrong ones in the first few corners of races. Spies commentating live on first seeing the overhead shot said "that was Alvaro". The question is whether it was volitional or whether the bike was not entirely in his control.

Agree and have already said myself that qualifying higher obviates tangling with the likes of Bautista.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Another fact

To finish the race,first you must finish yes!!!the race is the real test,not "he had the pace!!!gonsee ur mummy now but even she would be saying the same.move on with ur life.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Orange?

Can somebody explain this whole 'Orange' thing. Jurgen van den Goorbergh was the last Dutch rider of any note so I assume you don't mean him. The only thing I can think of is the Repsol colour scheme. As far as I remember we have had 5 'Orange'  world champions. Doohan (4) Criville (1) Rossi (3) Hayden (1) and Stoner (1) so who are you refering to?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices