Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Lorenzo eases to victory

Reigning champion Jorge Lornzo eased to victory in Mugello today to record his second win in a row. Pole sitter Dani Pedrosa got off to a good start, but a hard move from Lorenzo at the first corner sat him up and Lorenzo then led to the flag. Marquez got a good start to settle in to third place behind his team-mate...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 June 2013 14:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

now it's my fault

so ridiculous. I posted here before so you all can compare it with the MOANING LIER rossi pop up in a day. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Agent Orange CH987

Is Wosi. He's never quite got over the Dutchman William of Orange being offered the English crown. Gawd knows what he thinks of the house of Hannover and their descendants the Windsors. Probably doesn't like them either. The sons of the dead kindy teacher ride Dukes as I understand. Red's not a favoured Wosi colour either. The poor old fella is completely blinded by a dull and feeble yellow light flickering down the back somewhere.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Spanish invasion

You blame Dorna for a 'Spanish invasion' yet fail to look to the Spanish CEV (Campeonato de Espana Velocidad) as the infrastructure which creates riders with the ability to progress to world championship level.

IF there was the investment level in the UK to create champions then it could happen. Instead young british talent goes to Spain to learn the racecraft and develop the speed to race at the top level.

So stop whining and start winning by investing in talent at home.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

chris

Having lived in Spain for from 2001-08 I completely agree.

I was amazed with the backing for virtually every sport! It made me ashamed to be English/British tbh. Aside from the obvious physical benefits, success in sport brings a country together and puts smiles on faces. I can't see England changing in the short or long term. It's a shame.

But thumbsup to those countries that do invest and ultimately reap the benefits. 

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Tetsuo's a twat. Fact.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool