Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win

Marc VDS Racing rider Scott Redding extended his Moto2 world championship lead to a commanding 43-points after he delivered a dominant victory in Mugello to become the first British rider in over four decades to win back-to-back races in the intermediate category. Just a fortnight after collecting his first Moto2 win in a rain-hit Le Mans race, Redding was in unstoppable...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 09:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

A dominant display

in perfect weather conditions at a track that shouldn't have favoured Scott. This guy is gonna win the championship.

I wonder if Yamaha are quite so keen about Pol Escargot now?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win

And so he should be. Well deserved.

A fantastic, controlled ride. Still a long way to go, but as 'mario' states,  who'd bet against Scott this season?

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I can almost feel the patriotism bursting from these 3 posts.

Nico Terol needs a good thrashing after handing over the lead, unacceptable from a team/sponsor point of view and I'm glad he was punished for it.

Great ride from Redding, and, as was said more than once over the weekend, he seems to have matured and gone up a level. Hopefully he'll be another Brit to increase Yamaha's pain when he goes to Ducati. He might also be a rider to give young Marquez summat to chew on.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

well

its great to state the very obvious Mr Benny but lets face it... what would we be saying if it was Pol so far ahead after 5 rounds... he would be being hailed as the 2nd coming... another MM.

Reply to this Topic
markredding

Apr 13

markredding says:

how right willrtw

How right you are! Even Sunday the commentators were still doubting Scott and praising how good Espagaro is? What does Scott need to do to prove all the doubters he is a talented rider and deserves to be where he is? I am sure it states on the Motogp website that Scott Redding is 43 points ahead of his nearest rival!!!! 57 points ahead of Espargaro!

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Perfecto

As the Spanish would say , and He has a great backer .

Reply to this Topic
rossichamp

Jun 11

rossichamp says:

marc vds racing

next year marc vds racing in motogp on hondas, two man team ... reading and crutchlow. now that would be awesome!

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Nahhhh...

let's hedge our bets... its been a long time since we had a decent Brit on a decent ride, we have one this year but next we will have at least two... Cal on a Suzuki and Scotty on a Yamaha/Kalex combo.

I would actually like to see Cal on an RCV, and I think he deserves it, more than Bradl or AB do, but hey ho, that's life.

Add to that Bradders finds some of his true form on the Tech3 (have you seen how Kent and L Rossi are doing in Moto2, shows what Bradders was doing)

Plus Michael Lav on a sorted PBM chassis with a Yamaha inside it...

Ahhhh :)

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Rossichamp and WillRTW

I'd drink to both those scenario, I can just see Cal back in UK riding a supersport though , the politics in GP are beyond the pale.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

I would stake a lot of dosh

Cal will get a decent ride next year... the tv people and Monster like him... he is probably the 4th fastest bike rider in the world today on a prototype... and his attitude, which isn't to everyone's taste is good for MotGP.... as always... just IMO :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices