Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win

Marc VDS Racing rider Scott Redding extended his Moto2 world championship lead to a commanding 43-points after he delivered a dominant victory in Mugello to become the first British rider in over four decades to win back-to-back races in the intermediate category. Just a fortnight after collecting his first Moto2 win in a rain-hit Le Mans race, Redding was in unstoppable...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 09:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
markredding

Apr 13

markredding says:

weight limit

I wonder how close would have been to MM if the weight limit was there last year? As Scott said in his interview he could not believe that neither Terol or Zarco could pull away on the Mugello straight. Maybe the extra weight some riders need to carry is affecting there tyres now and Scott is just managing his better!! Lets wait and see what happens in spain that will be tester. Come on Scotty!!! and Carl.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Well wee Willie Winkle

If you bothered to follow this forum you would've noted continual references to the lacklustre performances of AB & SB on their RCV's and how CC or SR should have one of these rides. Not possible.

Once more the reference to the 'poor little Brit boy' syndrome was in response to the nonsense Richard wrote. He is the quintessential English pessimistic whinging Pom.

So both pertinent relevant slaps.

I've stated on numerous occasions for the past couple of years I believe Redding is one of the best natural talents the circus has seen in recent history. Does that make you happier?

There's a bunch of bedwetters on here who seem to spout off without knowing what the fuck they're on about. Seems you fit this bill too. If you're going to have a crack try and have some context next time. Or are you hurt because I consider the Suzuki career suicide for Cal? Perhaps a hysterectomy will help you calm down a little?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

2 mistakes

First i didnt say the politics was stopping brits getting rides , i meant it would see crutchlow without a ride . and B im not a pom ,

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Hey Mr Nostrodamus...

since you seem concerned with my happiness in this post I can assure you I am very happy, before, during and after reading yours or anyone's posts... it is only a bloody internet forum! and actually wish I had thought of Wee Willy Winkle as my forum name, damn I may even change it now.

For the record, I agree about the lack lustre performances of AB and SB this year, on two good bikes... and the references to them is only wishful thinking as we all know the dates of key riders contracts... but I doesn't stop me thinking and stating how much I would like to see CC on an RCV... actually more than a factory Yam.

In a perfect world, I would like to see Cal on Bradl's bike... end of. Not going to happen in 2014, but hey ho, that's my opinion and thoughts.

Your comments on Redding I agree with, and he will undoubtedly have a more successful and full career than CC or BS... if the stars stay roughly in the right alignment and he remains injury free.

The last paragraph seems confusing, if you have read my other posts then it is plain I have the 'opinion' which I am allowed to have... but do not ever claim special knowledge... unlike yourself it seems, and so the irony of this I suspect will go way over your inflated head.

As for the reference to needing a hysterectomy... wow... and you want me to take you seriously???

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

lol

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You're O.K with the 'pessimist and whinging' part though Richard? Perhaps you've just adopted the national pysche.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

If it's all the same to you Willie I'd much rather you didn't take me any way. Brush up a little on your word play skills though eh?

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

No Nostro,

on all three counts... and?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Redding

Considering the clout Count Van Der Straaten has , he could buy Scott Redding an RCV  for next year .

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Dont

waste your energy on troll Will

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle