Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding jubilant after second straight Moto2 win

Marc VDS Racing rider Scott Redding extended his Moto2 world championship lead to a commanding 43-points after he delivered a dominant victory in Mugello to become the first British rider in over four decades to win back-to-back races in the intermediate category. Just a fortnight after collecting his first Moto2 win in a rain-hit Le Mans race, Redding was in unstoppable...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 09:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Agreed Will

Cal will get a decent ride next year... the tv people and Monster like him... he is probably the 4th fastest bike rider in the world today on a prototype

---------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore he should be in JLos garage next season bud. If only life was that simple eh.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

You

have hit the weasel on the nose there Will. The TV like an opinionated rider, some call it moaning, I call it a man calling a spade a spade. Monster love him because he seems a bit loony which fits there advertising demographic. As for Scott he has just matured into a world class rider and not some rich spoilt brat from Spain that kicks off in the pits when it goes tits up. Redding on Buatistas bike, Cal on Bardls.

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Bradl

just doesn't do anything with that Honda, I am pipe dreaming that a really good rider like Scott gets a competetive MotoGP ride next season or soon thereafter.

Well done Scott bacak to back GP wins.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Scott is very talented and

very young... He has time on his side and I would like to see him stick with his current team for his first year or so in the big class, which I have no doubt will be next year. A Kalex/Yamaha project with Marc VDS stability and then a factory bike for when he is 22 or 23, if he keep his feet on the ground and maintains this form, commitment, consistency and pace.

That I feel would do more for his long term career... IMO :)

I would really love to see CC on Bradl's or VR's bike... that would be a true litmus test of his position in the paddock .

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

Scott

Can t wait to see Scott in moto gp bet he ll challenge Marqes we r all behind you Scott boy your doing us proud.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I looked beyond the pale Richard

and all I saw was a dodgy Uncle wearing a manky yellow hat. What are these supposed political machinations that so deprive British racers of rides they deserve more than any other? You and a few others carp on about this from time to time.

Espargaro is bloody quick. He was the only rider to put up any resistance to MM whatsoever last year and is a ten time GP winner. That's a heck of a lot more wins than SR or certainly CC. Shock horror, Yamaha are interested in him because at 21 years of age he's merited being considered for the elite class a groomed for bigger things. Certainly a damn sight more so than the fortunate Bradley Smith (BS kind of spoils your 'poor little Brit boy' theory doesn't it Richard).

Gentlemen (If I can use that term) Bautista and Bradl are contracted riders through 2014. The only factory rides I see being avalable 2014 are the nr.2 Yamaha (if the world nr.6 takes an early golden parachute), and / or Hayden's Duke (surely he must finally be put out to pasture by Corse). I know he was Rossi's equal in Red but he's not really up to standard is he? Already a handy journeyman like Dovi has Hayden's number. Suzuki would be career suicide, especially one with RdeP's input.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Nostro..

quite clearly you have neither negotiated, written nor read many MotoGP rider contracts have you?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

What section and clause of who's contract are you referring to Shawny?

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Your post is confusing

and a little hysterical Mr Nostrodamus. Having read the thread again, most, including myself are just talking about how well Scott is riding this year and that he should be in the big class next year, which is hardly a debatable point..? and also that he is riding far better than Pol... once again, hardly debatable...! There is one reference to the politics in MotoGP... which there undoubtedly is some, like in all motor sport and these politics sometimes help a rider and sometimes don't... no rash statement there. As for the factory seats available for 2014, myself and I suspect the others posting already know of the finishing dates for the contracts of the key people... although thank you for pointing out the obvious. I am sure if there was a Kiwi with any quality in the paddock that was over two race wins ahead of the title favourite, you would talk of how well he is riding and wishing he was on a great bike the following year... that's all that is happening here, so just relax, it's just hypothetical conjecture... just like your posts are.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Politics

The politics of changing rules to suit spanish sponsor repsol and to get factory machinery in the satellite squad , thats the politics i was refering to

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices