Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit

Valentino Rossi was fortunate to escape injury after the Italian’s hopes of claiming a home podium in Mugello were ended by a disastrous first lap collision with Spaniard Alvaro Bautista. The factory Yamaha rider was trying to gain lost ground after a sluggish start from seventh on the grid when he collided with Bautista’s Gresini Honda RC213V at just the third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 325 days ago (03 June 2013 10:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

Is that a Chicken Karma or a Biriani ?   I prefer Chicken Biriani myself with a vegetable Madras, Onion Bhaji, poppadoms and mango chutney.

Oh sorry you weren,t talking curry !    Ok Rossi then (your adverse obsession).   You say 'getting worse'  'a quick  Rossi is not quick enough'   Well although as you know I am a Rossi fan and make no apologies for that - you may indeed be right !   However, It doesn't change a thing - I know that you will never get over the fact that 9 times World Champion - 125's - 250's - 500's -990's - 800's and for good luck Suzuka 8 hour winner on a Superbike - but that's something you will have to live with till your dying day!

Now back to your Karma  _  hope you enjoy your curry !!!!!! lol.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

..alright tiddly widdly?

Old wosi still inside your head?

Hahaha..Sucker.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Rossi' s on the podium soon?

Firebird you got some inside info ,is he presenting the trophies at one of the rounds:lol:

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Fp1

Enjoy the re run on ur sky plus did u firebird?hehe,Rossi had a good race tho,bad qualifying puts u in position a like that notice why Rossi is ok with it I tell why becuse this is racing, what ur race re runs flossi fans its not gonna happen anytime soon.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Past it

" I believe I could have fought for the podium today"

At least Rossi knows his limits these days. It's not 'fight for the win' is it. Perhaps these days it's not possible to "make a good race"

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ginganz13

Nov 09

ginganz13 says:

Exactly like I said 3 years ago - Monkey face won't be winning anything much ever again.  He HAS BEEN a champ but now he's just a has been.

Hubris and Nemesis - Hahahahaha!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

MOANER LIER!!!!!

WANT PROVE?! last time he said it was bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now he said it was my mistake.

WHICH ONE IS RIGHT YOU ASS 46ERS?????!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

9 TIME LUCKY ASS CHICKEN CHAMPION

HE WAS 9 TIMES LUCKY ASS CHICKEN CHAMPION.

who WAS his opponent???? BIAGGI??? CHECA??? MELANDRI??? WHERE ARE THEM NOW????!!!!!!!!!!

I say, he is 9 TIME LUCKY ASS CLOWN CHICKEN CHAMPION. that suit him. and its all proved.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

FB3...

"As I said, get them in while you can........."

Get what in? I'll be as surprised as the next man if he wins a race, & if he gets a podium I'll credit him as well as I did in his 1st race this year which I have already stated was excellent.

"Rossi's on the podium soon."

Good... it's what he was employed to do... if he isn't then he's not done his job because he should be winning points for Yamaha but so far, at roughly 1/3rd of the way through the season, it's only JL & Cal that have.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Frickin wise guys

I hate these wise guys who comment on everything about Rossi coming up with something like "9 TIME LUCKY ASS CLOWN CHICKEN CHAMPION" Obviously you haven't been watching MotoGP for long because otherwise you would have known he's beaten Lorenzo, Stoner and Pedrosa. Biaggi was actually a very underrated rider and his performances in SBK show that. It's not lucky winning 10 races a season, otherwise you'd have to call all the great riders lucky, your stupid, disable your account.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle