Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit

Valentino Rossi was fortunate to escape injury after the Italian’s hopes of claiming a home podium in Mugello were ended by a disastrous first lap collision with Spaniard Alvaro Bautista. The factory Yamaha rider was trying to gain lost ground after a sluggish start from seventh on the grid when he collided with Bautista’s Gresini Honda RC213V at just the third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 10:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

It's all past tense

All these points that people use to attempt to justify Rossi are long gone and with no obvious sign or returning (if you've been paying attention for the last 3+ years). Revnutz, for the record I've been actively interested in bike racing since 1987 and the Rossi of today seems a very pale imitation to the one I remember seeing back in about 1998-2003, it's a bit like looking at Marc Marquez now.

For the record, can you tell me exactly when was the last time Rossi "beat" Lorenzo, Stoner and Pedrosa? It'll be 2010 at the very, very arguable earliest and my calender says that was 3 years ago. So, what up to the minute info and form do you have on Rossi as I'm bored of history now...?

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

moto king rossi won most his titles wen the machinery meant many teams can win.id say its easier now for the limes of lorenzo and co who only in reality have the repsols and factory yams to beatwhen theres only 3 ppl to beat to win the title i would say its easier.and jamieg wouldnt bother bringing pedrosa up until he wins a title.and the reason real fans of the sport talk in past tense is because thats when racing was exciting rather than the stale racing we have seen in the past 3seasons.its no councidence the motogp class has deteriorated since rossis fall from the summit

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Oooops...maybe a P45 is in the post....

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

jamie666

since when??? my goodness. how old are you? 60? jk. :)

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

bartman

do you mean that was the time that use less electronic? btw, you must know that stoner use the most less electronic when in ducati. rossi use it in Yamaha.

I agree with you that it was thrilling watch rossi at front. but his CLOWN AND LIER AND INFLUENCE (to dorna)  makes me pain in the ass. especially when a rider who can beat him fair and square come, he try all he can to kill the riders career and done thug race. but its not all. the most pain in the ass is all his fans agree and insult other rider too. wow. double wow. is this sport or gay gangbang club??? I said the last one.

btw, all 46ers, where's the baby that you all mention few years ago of rossi??? i'm sure uccio has problem put his tit inside that baby mouth. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

1987?

Well..we are impressed. Strictly off the record of course.

You missed the Qatar opener then Jamie?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Why? What happened?

Oh yeah right, Rossi got a 2nd, kind of proves my point when a 2nd place a couple of months ago is still front page news. Wosi, you keep having these brief moments clarity and realisation, this isn't one of those moments.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

motoking

No.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

The GOAT....

.... Far be it from me to fan the flames of rumour, but Vale has yet to prove himself on equal machinery. The last 30 months or so, he had been average (at best), whether on the Duke (which Stoner won races on) and whilst riding the same bike as the current World Champion. The GOAT, the GOAT? Admittedly blessed with sheeps teeth, but come on, this Greatest Of All Time title has to be put to bed. Trolling yellow t-shirt wearing GayLords.... Get a grip!!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Clarity & realisation..

..don't seem to be strong suits of most fans hoping Rossi is washed up.

Last week we had Nostro bleating "..all we here is Qatar, Qatar..",  today you come back with a typically girly and bland "Oh yeah right..2nd."

Well..for a man who's been actively interested in the sport - whatever that means - for nearly 3 decades, apparently?..you don't seem to be paying much attention.

Qatar wasn't just a 2nd place..the manner in which it was achieved, showed that Rossi wasn't washed up and that all the bitter little gumbies who'd predicted non-stop that he was for the previous Two years, were wrong.

Yet here you are Two months later, trying to impress with your knowledge, pouting that you're bored saying you need more proof?

Mate..what are you gonna say when he proves you all wrong again?

You're ambition to prematurely write off GOAT of top class racing seem to outweigh the ability to read between the lines and spot talent.

You're gambling with the credibility you hold so dear and reckon we should all pay respect to.

Old wosi will be here to remind everyone when it all blows up in your face. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices