Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi reflects on disastrous first lap exit

Valentino Rossi was fortunate to escape injury after the Italian’s hopes of claiming a home podium in Mugello were ended by a disastrous first lap collision with Spaniard Alvaro Bautista. The factory Yamaha rider was trying to gain lost ground after a sluggish start from seventh on the grid when he collided with Bautista’s Gresini Honda RC213V at just the third...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 10:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Dovi's

race results aren't better than Rossi's on the Ducati in 2011 as far as I am aware.

I also think it is highly unlikely that either Cal or Dovi will win any premier class titles, let alone several, but both are a lot better than average.

What is all this guff about rating riders in some ultimate pantheon anyway? As I recall back in the day people were able to encompass all of Spencer, Lawson, Rainey, Doohan, as well as Schwantz and even Gardner for that matter as having been fairly good at least at some period during their careers, and worthy winners of world championships.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

No need to apologise

I have no interest in being grammically correct in Spanish, lived there for a bit and found it and the people a bit, erm, primitive. I'm sure you won't have a need for your banjo when your civil war starts, personally I can't wait until it does, how's your Arabic?

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

" What does a banjo tuner do for a living?"?

There are 2 clues in the words " banjo" and "tuner" as to what a " banjo tuner" might do, I'm not even a banjo tuner and I figured that out quite quickly.

A little tip my moronic little amigo, try being Portuguese, people might like you then.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Who wants to be liked..especially around this place?

You asked for it Jamie and got it back in spades..

Why are you so tetchy Pal? What's your fkin problem?

Where's the sense of humour gone?

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

actually

it's not cool to joke about the spanish civil war. Tom Collins time for everyone.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Cheers weskit..I'll have mine with a can of Strongbow please.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Wingman or anchor?

All Yamaha wants is for Rossi to finish in front of Marco & Danno and preferably behind Jorge.  Qatar was a great start, but it has gone downhill since then.

Mugello was going to be the come-back ride at a favourite Rossi/Yamaha track, but he screwed up qualifying and also the start of the race.  He didn't deserve the undignified exit but a podium from there was already a fantasy.

The best thing about Rossi these days is hearing his fans moan about this and that - very ironic and very entertaining.  Pity so few of them contain a coherent thought, but that is probably asking a bit too much.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The little Spanish Beezlebub

may be a multi linguist (fair play to him there), but by the tone & content of his posts he's far from being a cunning linguist.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

just as well

we all saw what happened to Michael Douglas

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

be nice diablo

the only time i get a red neck is when i go out in the sun to long! also i seem to remeber a few idoits running around spain in the past! do train crashes ring a bell! i think jamie is from the down under myself. oh yea and us americans know where europe is we came over and saved a few peoples ass if history is correct.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices