Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

Cal Crutchlow was celebrating an unlikely second successive podium in a row in 2013 after he was the chief benefactor of late drama in Mugello yesterday. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider was doing his best to chase down Repsol Honda duo Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa with an impressive charge in the second half of the 23-lap race. Lying fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moany100

Apr 11

moany100 says:

KEEP SCHTUM

Crutchlow is the dogs doo daa's but i really hope he learns to not to wear his heart on his sleeve and hold his thoughts or he'll end up like Foggy he spoke his mind and upset the factories in Gp's and ended with no ride in the premier class.

Cal don't do the same the world is full of nearly men not so many merry men.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Benny

PC ...

... is that what you really think then - you know, that Crutchlow's a better rider than Rossi?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep. And you know you do too bud but you can't quite manage to say it for some reason? Rossis fantastic career is embedded in MotoGp history. His outright speed has now gone the way of many greats before him. It happens. 

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Difference dude,Cal has possibilities Dovi's got non.

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

RevBenny,

Cal finished on the podium for the second time in a row, while unlucky as it was Rossi crashed-out.... You were saying?

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

Winger is right....

Dovi, quality as he is has had his works rides. Our man Cal is waiting and hoping. Politics will probably sour it. Hope I'm wrong.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Winger...

I have to disagree mate,Dovi definitely has possibilities....It is entirely possible that he will be trying to sort out the Panigale in 18 months time...Although he would just find yet another Brit,in the shape of Sykes, knocking him back to mid pack again....... Great times ahead.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hahaha Rev

loved your Barnes Wallis analogy,  I have to agree that Cal has resembled a bouncing bomb his entire MotoGp career !      Having said that - He's the best we've got (the English that is) and I for one wish him the best deal he can get for 2014.     Just as an aside he seems to walk pretty well and vault over trackside walls pretty well with a broken leg ?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

ha ha benny

Your bitchin like a good 'en , poor old Dovi last year's bike only half a second quicker well get used to it arsewipe ,that spotty mate of yours the HRC reject has taken the fifty pieces of silver it's time to put up or shut up taffy you were confident he would be so wonderful , why all the Rossi love now you turncoat , you have taken Mugello very badly benny you thinking that Dopi's home gp would be a highlight now the stark realisation that the tracks to come have too many corners for him sending you into meltdown mode, look at it this way but for Being gifted a couple of places by MM and your new mate VR old spotty would be even further back, you berate Cal for his interviews yet Dovi .moaning about the "greep" sets your pulse racing, lets face it , he has the charisma of a frog and could send a glass eye to sleep, I do think it's quite a nice little touch that he has your number on his leathers as well has his , you are the zero are you not

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Wrong again rev

Jl was in the 47's when he pulled the pin,ur the biggest loser ever like ever and cal and myself are laughing.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

.5 of a second slower is what ye get when ye employ a rolling road block and an American sales rep

The day Dovi pushes the Ducati to its crash limit then we'll no how fast the Ducati is,just like the other Italian that rode it they aint prepared to put there balls on the line to find it.The factory Ducati is probably short of an alien on its seat,Dovi and Nicky are good riders but good is all they are.

Maybe Cal is the guy for the 2014 Ducati after all he doesn't mind exploring the limits of a bike

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices