Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

Cal Crutchlow was celebrating an unlikely second successive podium in a row in 2013 after he was the chief benefactor of late drama in Mugello yesterday. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider was doing his best to chase down Repsol Honda duo Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa with an impressive charge in the second half of the 23-lap race. Lying fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Draft in casey

Just to show dovi how it's done,Ducati are in big trouble no headlines or Podiums,push the limit is Not On dovi's mind hence it's a good bike in the wet as when Rossi rode it, cal dont need this in his career he may as well go to wsbk,but then he risks he could have been not I have been.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

I salute you Cal for your determination and balls. Say what you like about him, at least he pushes to find the limit of his bike. It's easier to crash then back it off a bit, than to ride at 9/10ths hoping to slowly creep up and find the limit that way. I hope he places top 5 this year so that the factories who haven't given him a shot can look like dickheads, and also maybe shut up some of the negative keyboard jockeys around here. Although I doubt the later will ever happen.

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

Divi is second coming rev, r u for real??

How can this bloke dream of being world champ, his time was up after stoner well and truly handed him his arse on the equal rcv's they were both riding, best thing he could of done when casey arrived would of being the gresini ride he was offered, at least wouldn't of looked so bad. Cals career is defiantly on the up, the boys improving every year, n don't talk about racers being lucky, if people like Marquez fall off the people behind benefit, cal was good enough to know being sat in 4th was a whisker from podium, this year Marquez is gona loop it afew times n it's up to cal to benefit from it n hopefully finish championship higher than mark and earn himself the ride he really deserves, I still think cal can win a race this year, he's a good start away n needs to get on lorenzos rear wheel early doors, go cal, u can do it 4 the Brits!!!!

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Of course you would have you overrated twat.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Only two things you can be sure of,Cal getting better and Dovi getting richer.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Cals doing the business on a non-factory bike. Good on him. Also good to see some of you Brits also starting to get behind him. I wouldn't be surprised to see yam give him some upgrades and say, ok mate it's time to show us what you got. If he wins, great, if he doesn't then he might just have to keep quiet :) he might not want to be at Suzuki next year...as his team mate may just be Casey so he can win 3 world champs on three factory bikes....well, we can only dream :)

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Just for the record

The top six riders in ORDER in MotoGP at this CURRENT time are: J-Lo, Pugwash, Mad Marc, CC, VR & finally Dovi :))

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Benny puts his 2 bobs in and waits for 2 quid change.

Benny, name one teetotalling rider who ever became a champion by steadily progressing to the limit? Stuck? That's because there aren't any. You learn by f@cking up from time to time. It won't happen sitting behind a keyboard that's for sure. A good racer learns more from one crash than from 500 laps.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Jesus h...

'No wonder he's known as 'Baldrick' in paddock circles.'

Actually, having no more knowledge than you have Mr Benny I suspect he's known as one 'kin fast guy who will get a great ride next year... may even be next to your demi god dovi...which funnily enough, I think would make an awesome pairing for Ducati.

I actually think those two together would move the project on well.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I blame Dovi

He cut Cal up on the way to turn 1. I also blame him for the middle east.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices