Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

Cal Crutchlow was celebrating an unlikely second successive podium in a row in 2013 after he was the chief benefactor of late drama in Mugello yesterday. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider was doing his best to chase down Repsol Honda duo Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa with an impressive charge in the second half of the 23-lap race. Lying fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Never mind Cal getting faster and Dovi getting richer,the hole your digging Rev is getting deeper and your going to end up at the bottom of it,try and use a smaller shovel the fun will last longer!!

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

As i understand it

the definition of madness is someone who does or says the same things continually... and yet expects a different result.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

casual

being the operative word in that last comment... very 'kin casual :)

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Mr Benny...

his riding is doing an awful lot of talking, more than most in the paddock... and I also 'believe' people are listening and it will earn him a very good ride for next year with just as importantly, a wage to reflect this, which he deserves... being out of contract for 2014... is not something CC has to worry about on current form.

As for you complaining he talks too much rubbish... the words pot, kettle and black come to mind for some strange reason.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I also blame Dovi

for any natural disasters in the next year!

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Mr Benny...

am confused by that last post... there is no nerve to touch... we are both merely exchanging hypothetical views on the same subject that neither of us in reality knows more than a very little about... we are indulging in very pleasant conjecture... simples :)

By thinking you have the ability to touch any nerve of anyone on here you are just trying to increase your own self worth... which means deep down you probably have self worth issues... if you want some help with that, just PM me and we can chat about it.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Like a pheonix

is young Cal rising in his ascendency to a full factory machine that isn't red and with front end chatter. Like a titan he will crush all before him that isn't already in the top three. Dovi will be 6th and will spend his euros on freederm.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

ahh acid

Those heady days back in 88

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Rev you don't have to tell me your a casual observer,friends in high places??  no you haven't we'd have meet otherwise!!,,what you have got is a very large shovel,you keep digging that hole that your going to get pushed into.

Backing Dovi is like back a middle of the road nag in the grand national you might get lucky but I doubt it.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

winger

Backing Dovi is like back a middle of the road nag in the grand national you might get lucky but I doubt it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the beauty of life bud. You never know :)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices