Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

Cal Crutchlow was celebrating an unlikely second successive podium in a row in 2013 after he was the chief benefactor of late drama in Mugello yesterday. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider was doing his best to chase down Repsol Honda duo Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa with an impressive charge in the second half of the 23-lap race. Lying fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Dovi average at his best

Dovi had  his podiums gifted last year,Spies didn't turn up on the factory Yam,if Casey wasn't injured he was riding injured and Rossi threw the towel in at the begining of the year.His only real threat was Cal who was riding the Tech3 Yam,All Dovi had to do was use the better brakes and the better electrics package to keep the satalite bike behind.Yeh maybe Dovi did do Cal 6-2 but now Cals got the factory Yam he's showing Dovi how he should have rode it

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Do you ride a motorcycle Rev??,cuz if you do I hope you spend more time looking forward!!,you seem to spend a great deal of time looking backwards.

As for records Cals got a great record all the way from the R6 cup,you'll note unlike Dovi Cal has always gone forward,I'd lean on that shovel a while that hole your digging is getting very deep.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

YOUVE BEEN TROLLED

Nuff said

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Honda has a spec bike at LCR and Yammy have 1 at Tech3

Always has been a factory spec in the Tech3 garage and why would last year be any different,that game was given away when Edwards in 2009 finished 5th in the c/ship but the year after Spies got the factory spec bike and Colin eneded up 11th,only a few weeks ago Jarvis said Cal was riding basicaly a spec bike and when Pol goes he's getting it.You believe the story that Dovi purchased his own brakes and I'll believe that he didn't he just got the factory upgrade.

How much did it cost to replace these rotars after every race,the price has now gone over 100,000 quid and it come out of Dovis pocket,yeah.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

http://www.gpone.com/en/201205317079/Crutchlow-Dovi-someone-will-pay.html

Thinking along the same lines was Dovizioso, who smiley wryly as he again denied paying for the equipment.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

the start of 2012 both bikes were the same spec,they had to be they were both brand new 1000 cc projects,just pointing out who got the upgrades first,Dovi got them and Dovi got 6 podiums against a depleted field,Cal is doing a better job this year.

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

GO CAL!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Noddy

Correctomundo bro,rev is always right even when 100% wrong,don't feed the troll with no life or real friends,just jealous of all that support cal crutchlow and his great results.keep pushing cal show the useless ppl not being in the paddock they know jack about gp racing sitting at home gaining weight and getting uglier.meh!!

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

I know the world's not flat I've seen bikes going down the corkscrew

Sorry about being so impolite and not wishing you goodnite but I'd already turned in,bad me.

Dovi has the bike and tyres at the race start to take off into the distance just like Casey done many a time what Dovi lacks is the out and out pace to do that,lets face it the Duc is only slow on used tyres.Dovi slightly faster than Nicky certainly slower than the towel chucker Rossi and worlds apart from Casey,like I said average at best.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Could Stoner win on it now?

Eldiablo

The Ducs fast or Dovi wouldn't be sticking it up at the front when qualifying with tryes that are good,when the tyres go then its still a pig,what i think is it certainly needs a better rider to get the best out of it,with the riders that are on it now the bike would have to be at least 10% better than Yammy and Honda for it to get near the front,lets face it if Dovi and  Nicky were given an RC/M1 they still would finish 4th 5th 6th 7th.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices