Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘I’d have been happy with fourth’

Cal Crutchlow was celebrating an unlikely second successive podium in a row in 2013 after he was the chief benefactor of late drama in Mugello yesterday. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider was doing his best to chase down Repsol Honda duo Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa with an impressive charge in the second half of the 23-lap race. Lying fourth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 June 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Equinoxboy

Jan 06

Equinoxboy says:

I think it is great that there is a Brit in the top class who is actually near enough to the front to benefit from others' mistakes and get a podium. It's been a long time without. All last year, Cal couldn't pass Dovi. There were moans about how long he took to pass him at Le Mans and that he only got past because of a mistake. Cal addressed that one pretty efficiently at Mugello. Well done, Cal!

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

each to his own...

If Rev gets his kicks by displaying his highly intelligent writing skills then so be it. The question begs to be asked though. Why on a motorbike forum? But the real clincher is this. What kind of person gets his kicks by attempting to intimidate others with colourful language? Now that is Desperate and pathetic. I'm not an expert on this posters life but it appears as though Rev does not want to mix it with like minded people. The fear of loosing has perhaps brought the Rev here?

I have found that the most intelligent folks out there are the ones who have the canny ability to bring across a point in the simplest of language.

"I would rather be a coward than brave because people hurt you when you are brave" E.M.Forster (1879-1970).

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

INDEED BEN

... but as a Taffy, could you afford your booze and drugs without another dole handout? Doubtful.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Eldiablo3473

Gousgounis o megas!!!     "sou zesteno to proino sou"  

Hello guys from the beach.The sea is perfect and the sun burn.

Didakse elliniko cinema sta ksenerota (os epi to pliston) egglezakia.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ElDiabolical

It makes sense now. You're the product of TWO countries that live on handouts. Shame, but no surprise really.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Taff likes me . . .

Indeed Bill ...
... but that's what I like about you - your complete lack of originality. Predictable.

Read:

Lloyd George (stupid name).

Neil Kinnock (stupid man).

Bill, the wise one.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Pes tou na dei elliniki tsontotainia to 80's na piksei stin trixa...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices