Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Congrats Vulc

25 years today.

Don't know how she puts up with you. :tongue:

Sorry we won't be there to celebrate with you tonight, but will certainly catch up within the next week, while Babyrocket and Mrs BR are over.:sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 320 days ago (04 June 2013 08:21)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

25 years

good innings - congratulations

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Congratulation`s..

Mr and Mrs Vulc....:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

25 years

awesome and congrats:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Thanks all

I couldn't have lived with myself if I'd left the kittens for Filepe to deal with.

We've had a a brilliant day in good company, my brother  and sister in law are real good company, Peachey & mac are good friends Mac's an ex matelot but he can't help that :laugh: Chris & Rachel some of you know they're good friends and good company too. We're going to Moraira with them all tomorrow. I'm having withdrawal symptoms as I've not even looked at my bikes for almost 2 weeks :upset: but roll on the weekend :sunglasses: 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Peachey and Mac. This skinny rat can put beer away like an elephant and stay like a bean pole, pisses me right off :laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

Congrats

Mr and Mrs Vulc  :smile

Don't know when my anniversary is...... first married her Christmas '76, divorced a few years later... married her again a little while after, again.. Being apart while in the Mob didn't help.... :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Fogie

Thanks, service life does put pressure on a relationship but you came through it and got it back together. My first wife couldn't cope with it from the start and it eventually staggered to divorce, Nina coped well mainly due to us getting together towards the end of my 22 and being on my last tour luckily I had a guardian angel and was posted to Cornwall close to where she lived.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

kinell

peater suclif got less ?

no seriously 4 once good on ya roge
if i were thair id get ya lASHED N RASE A GLASS 2 YOUR LADY GOOD ON YAS BOTH DUDE XX

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

sounds like...

you're all on a roll over there at the moment.(Looking forward to hearing about the scooter).:smile...a bit worried about your lad getting nipped whilst 'limping home':huh:...have a nice week or two all of you.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Oldish

on a roll, we certainly are now the weather has kicked in, life in minimal clothing suits us shorts n T shirt till about the end of October is rig of the day :sunglasses: (not on the bikes though)

Twas my lad's mates bike that overheated and limped home, they were possibly caught on a camera prior to the bike overheating.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle