Skip to content

Discuss This First pictures: Biaggi tests Pramac Ducati MotoGP bike MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > First pictures: Biaggi tests Pramac Ducati MotoGP bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

First pictures: Biaggi tests Pramac Ducati MotoGP bike

Six time world champion Max Biaggi returned to the track today at Mugello today the Pramac Ducati MotoGP bike. Following his retirement from WSB at the end of last season, the 41 year old Italian has been linked with a comeback to WSB along with testing duties for the struggling Alstare Ducati 1199 Panigale. But instead of focussing his efforts in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 323 days ago (06 June 2013 15:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Not bad

For such a long time off a GP  bike , thats bloody quick .I think Ducati might be clutching at straws though , still you never know  for sure .

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Anyone know what the fastest Ducati laptime was from Sundays race?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Biaggi

Wouldnt any feed back be useless if the laptimes are slower than those during the race? there doesnt seem much point in being slower and saying the bikes fine , if the bike and rider arent  reaching the limit of the latest settings , then whats the point, I would think if i rode that bike round i'd think it was the best thing ive ever swung a leg over , including the mrs

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I do like Biaggi. I hope he does get a race catalunya.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Sounds more that Max has been asking to have a go on the Duke a lot and now they have indulged him.  No more no less.

His vast experience or feedback will only be of any use if he's riding it faster than the regular guys can and I doubt he will go that quick.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

If he gets on the grid with that bike....

.... or in fact any bike (even though he is getting on a bit!!) it will certainly liven things up! If that time of 2 seconds off the pace is true, then he's obviously still got it and a fucking good effort considering he's on tyres he's never ridden and brakes he's forgotten about!!

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

No doubt he’s a class rider and still super-quick. BUT there’s always that ‘edge’ with Max though – I can just imagine him getting off it and saying something like ‘best handling bike I’ve ever ridden, dunno why Stoner could only manage one championship on it!’

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Seems to be some contradiction over the time he set. Other reports have him lapping in the 1.54 bracket and nowhere near the other riders' times. Also seems to be contradiction over the bike he rode with some saying Spies' bike and others saying the lab bike.

Biaggi has a trait of running on at corners with the occassional throw it down the track ending to a race, both in his Motogp days and WSB.

If he really pushed the Ducati it could prove quite expensive for Bologna...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

If the pictures are anything to go by

then undoubtedly Biaggi is running 49's. Two minutes 49's. But if he really is doing 1:49's.....

There's always a lot of mis-information thrown around at private tests. Yet from what I've read Biaggi as a sub is a real possibility.  His transplants in, his hair is dyed, his 'tash is clean and neat. He's eager for the treat. Is Biaggi the man to see if the 'pig' has wings?

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

was he on bridgestones?

Or maybe supercorsas? Pretty meaningless comparison without knowing that, and maybe meaningless feedback too.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle