Skip to content

Discuss This McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phillip Wain  says:

McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory

John McGuinness took his 20th Isle of Man TT race victory on Friday when he won the Senior race by ten seconds from team-mate Michael Dunlop, to make it a record 41 podiums in total. Bruce Anstey took third place, and set the fastest lap of the race at 131.531mph, as he got the better of Lightweight TT race winner...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 June 2013 10:35)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

LEG END

Well done to Jm and Md for putting on another great show . 20 wins what an achievement , legend !!!.

Of all the bike racing trophies in the world to have your name on this is the one for me .

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

WOW

Having just come back from watching my 1st TT i have to say its just best bike racing event i have ever been too. Seeing those bikes zip past at over 170mph over a crest with the front wheel in the air is just awsome.  Great ride by JM to take the win

Plus the paddock is open to all so got some good pics taken with me and the the top riders. And managed to get a pic with Cam Donald just before he had to get on the plane home, top bloke

Benny - you are such a cock. Do you work in the tabloid press by any chance!!! No one forces the riders to take part and no one forces people to sit where they do. It says on the ticket, motorsport is dangerous. It ain't fishing!!!!

The TT is going from strenth to strenth and i will be back there next year. But hey Benny, life is all about choices, if you do not like it, then dont go and shut the F**K up and let the rest of us enjoy!. Just read that a marshal was killed during the F1 GP yesterday, you want to ban that too!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ban F1?

Great idea. A duller more pointless small cock display the planet's never known.

The T.T should stay though. The thrill and chill of being so close to 180mph guided missles is the spectacting thrill for sure. I treasure my T.T memories.

McPint. Well done old man. The modern T.T legend lives on and sound like he's eager for more. Is he eye'ing up Joey's record of 26 wins? In the face of the younger breed I think this is a step too far. I'd like to see him retire with this excellent Senior win for 20 in total. A nice symmetry and a safe retirement.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Very Good But Time to Retire

Excellent Result for John. I didn't think he would beat Michael. However at age 41 and with 20 Wins he has nothing left to prove. He should retire now.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Time to be careful

The TT is and always has been marvellous. Hands on racing.

However, bear this in mind, if spectators start to suffer injury or death it will be policed by politics.

Imagine a scenario of 11 young school childen being maimed or worse. Do you not think this would attract the attention of government 'Watchdogs'.

When a rider dies I always feel for the wife, mother, sons and daughters left behind. Was the rider being selfish to expose himself to such danger? Maybe, I wouldn't, however, like to act as judge on this.

However, we must police ourselves or it will be imposed in a much harsher manner than otherwise would be so. When the regulatory forces kick in they have a job for life!

Reply to this Topic
DJMawds

Jan 13

DJMawds says:

Benny the Bellend

Aka The Mary Whitehouse of the MCN Forum.

A supposed biker that doesn't like the TT.

Get out. Get out now.

The TT is without doubt the most batshit insane biking event in the world. Long may it stay.

Go back to sucking off Dovizioso in the terminally dull Spanish Prototype Championship.

Well done to JM for the big win.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

As

I said Benny "COCK"

The TT has been running for over a hundred years, so this means people moved there knowing the bikes came past the house.  It's like you moving to Donnington park, then complain about the noise from the track and airport.  But i guess you would.

You said "The big race delayed but won by a bricklaying 41-year old for the 20th time?"  Would like to see you race at a british race track on the same bike.  Then we would be able to watch you wobble around and for the 41 year old bricklayer leave you for dust!!!

Oh well, you only have to wait until Thursday to start the same old shite on the MotoGP posts

Well its nearly home time for you, then you can go back home and be told what to do from your mummy!!!

Bored now() and will be reading your shite ove the next few days!! same old, same old

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh Dear

Benny, still,  would be good to see you race against the 41 year old bricklayer #looser

PS, Ferry and hotel booked for TT 2014 = happy days

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Having also just got back last night from my first TT I can say it was absolutely amazing. John McPint ( I like that one!) was amazing. Just a completely mental event. And to top it off you get to ride round the mountain yourself as well! I will be there next year.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

RevB - I have never made a direct personal insult on this, or any other forum, but you mate are a complete knob and it is as plain as day that you have never ridden a bike in your life and never will. Why don't you go back to watching football.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices