Skip to content

Discuss This McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phillip Wain  says:

McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory

John McGuinness took his 20th Isle of Man TT race victory on Friday when he won the Senior race by ten seconds from team-mate Michael Dunlop, to make it a record 41 podiums in total. Bruce Anstey took third place, and set the fastest lap of the race at 131.531mph, as he got the better of Lightweight TT race winner...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 317 days ago (08 June 2013 10:35)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Proper

No holds barred LEGEND.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

got to be honest

I thought he was too fat and too old, fair play to him just wish he would get his teeth filled for his interviews ,but great result for him ,Guy Martin where were you ?,too much tea and telly ,I dont think it's ever going to happen for him now new people have just come along and eclipsed him,nice to see Rutter still giving a good show the nice evergreen midlander still value for money

Reply to this Topic
Fastmoobs

Jun 13

Fastmoobs says:

What does it matter about someones teeth ? Seen as your so perfect why dont you post a picture of your mug so we can insult you a bit, or are you just perfect ? Undoubtedly you will have all the road race talent of John Mcguiness too and more. Always amazes me how people choose to be such dicks on internet forums for no reason. If the guy offered you a few bike lessons you would be such an insultive t****r then would you.

Praise where praise is due, John Mcguiness is a legend and thestig08, you aint and never will be

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

well said fastmoobs.

Fantastic ride from john.shit this mans fast......

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Tha talk all week was about the changing of the guard, fuck off says John in the race that really matters to the riders ;) well done to all riders you put on a great show 👊

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

well done

john,i was begging to think you was past it after the early races,but you won the big one,nice one.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I said it before

And I will say it again LEGEND.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I said it before

And I will say it again LEGEND.

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

rev shut up with ur bullshit.the riders and spectators all know the risks of the isle of man.great job by j.m 20 wins could be the right time to call it a day whilst hes on top.

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

Well done John, what a way to finish the week off, hope all the guys involved in the bray hill incident are ok. Rev, the tt needs leaving well alone, we all know the risks when we get that close to bikes going flat out, personally I love it n if u love watching gp bikes at silverstone 50 metres away behind huge fences that's up to u, sure most of the accommodations booked for next year and the horrendous accident on Friday hasn't put off fans, it's still one of the greatest spectacles in the world!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle