Skip to content

Discuss This McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phillip Wain  says:

McGuiness takes home 20th TT victory

John McGuinness took his 20th Isle of Man TT race victory on Friday when he won the Senior race by ten seconds from team-mate Michael Dunlop, to make it a record 41 podiums in total. Bruce Anstey took third place, and set the fastest lap of the race at 131.531mph, as he got the better of Lightweight TT race winner...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 June 2013 10:35)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Well done JM. A real legend, but I think Joey's record will be safe for some time. Is the TT dangerous? They're racing on a public road so I guess so. Pretty obvious right? There are plenty of solutions besides banning the event. It would be a shame to see it go. It's one of the last bastions of freedom and personal choice left in this increasingly conformist and chicken-sh@t world. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Benny

You keep proving time after time that you are indeed a COCK

I will enjoy many TT's to come over the next few years.

Have you been in touch today with your local politician to ask what you can and can't do today as clearly you do not have a mid of your own!!!

Who cares what you think as it will not make one jot of a differance and like others on here who can make up their own mind we will keep enjoying going back for many years.  Remember, if's and but's dont count

But come on, contact JM and see if you can get on a trackday with him and we can all watch him ride around with one hand tied behind his back and still lap you after a few laps. 

Or would you rather go fishing!!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Benny

Like always unless you are involved you have no idea what is going on!  This year was the 1st time that i went to watch.  Speaking to lots of people who have been many times, they said that a lot more areas are now no go for spectators.  Like all things you cannot do it all overnight and safety is ever evolving.  The TT will now be much safer today,than say 10 years ago.

But accidents will still happen as its not fishing its motor racing

It's easy to criticise like you and so many others do. Either get involved and make a difference or shut up!! 

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Benny mate you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...your only ability is to read someone else's comment...eg the daily mail...and try and pass it off as your own. I've also been biking long enough in enough countries to know a worthless wannabe when I hear one. The TT is an amazing event that proves what we were all like before the nanny police stepped in. It represents the toughest of the tough in a 100 year plus tradition. If you don't like it, go and tell someone who cares...twat

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Nice try ... Looser

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Spelling mistake indeed . . .

Benny,

not all can aspire to your mastery of the ‘English’ language, this being for some, not their native tongue.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Yep - guilty. But in a handful of comments you've proven A) you've never ridden a bike and hence have no credible view point in a motorbike forum and B) you're using multiple user names to respond to your own comments. Poor spelling doesn't sound so bad now does it.....

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

diolch -nwai rwaf ny hcloid...

Oh my, you really are in cracking form Rev!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices