Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez impressed by Scott Redding’s form MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez impressed by Scott Redding’s form

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez impressed by Scott Redding’s form

Reigning Moto2 world champion Marc Marquez says he has been impressed at how Scott Redding has added consistency to his speed after the British rider’s brilliant start to 2013.Redding arrives in Barcelona this weekend for round six of the series with a commanding 43-point lead having become the first British rider in the intermediate class for over 40 years to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 June 2013 11:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

It's still early days in the season

Much could change but the start looks very encouraging. The view from the paddock seems to be that he's matured and gained more focus which is all he needed. If he keeps this up he'll be ready to move to Moto 1 next year.

I think MM's comments are more about dumbing down Espargaro than bigging up Scott Redding.

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Translation:

"Pol is overrated, and I beat him last year by over 2 clear race wins on a bike that was a second a lap slower than his. Oh yeah, and I even beat him a few times starting from last place."

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I wouldn't say that Jamie..

..I think what Marquez say's is a valid and rational assessment of the situation. I think the weight discrepancy played on Redding's mind a little last year - levelling the playing field to some degree has given him a new lease of life. If he stays fit, he's the man to beat..

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Here's another thought to add to the list

Apart from the weight bias and his tendancy to ruin a set of tyres I'll stick this sugestion in too.Scotts balls dropped and he grew to well over 6ft,his muscle mass would have struggled to keep up with skelatel growth and he also was having to adapt his riding stile to his changing stature

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Re-the weight change

I've always thought that should any series run the same engine/tyre combo then there should ALWAYS be a minimum weight limit. If Moto2 is to be a 'proving ground' then a weight limit is a must. 

Scott's proving the point this season.:sunglasses:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Rev - are you talking about your ideal bird... wasn't Bella Emberg from your era?  Do you have pictures of her on your bedroom wall?  Do you think about her at night, first thing in the morning and when you're taking a number 2? On Bella. You think she's hot don't you? Go on, it's alright, you're among friends...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Shawno..

..I think you'll find the Rev's favourite babe is Ruth Jones. Nice girl and more cushion for the pushin..

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Rev

Back to back wins What more do I have to say!!!!!!! O You're a cock

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN