Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP grid set to swell to 28 bikes in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP grid set to swell to 28 bikes in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

MotoGP grid set to swell to 28 bikes in 2014

The MotoGP grid could swell to its largest size in years with the potential for a 28-strong entry in 2014.With Honda, Yamaha and Ducati all contracted to supply four factory prototypes each, there is the possibility that 16 additional entries will be permitted to compete, including Suzuki with a new two-rider factory effort.Suzuki were to be subject to stringent entry...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 June 2013 13:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Hypocrisy?

Not quite on topic but seeing as others have brought it up: Didn't Carmelo say that those whom have supported MotoGP should be safeguarded against others coming in when things get better? (re Suzuki's putative return). Yet it seems he and Dorna don't have the same view regarding those whom have watched the series throughout and now will be unable to do so.

Reply to this Topic
sovrec

Sep 11

sovrec says:

NO INTEREST IN MOTO GP WITHOUT A UK RIDER

For the first time yesterday I fast forwarded the MotoGP race I had recorded earlier - why ? Cal fell off on lap 5 and I had no interest whatsoever in who would then win the race - The Moto3 and Moto2 races were far more spectacular with their formula guaranteeing much closer racing and by comparison massive grids. MotoGP is broken - the grids are pitiful, manufacturer representation woeful and the difference in bike performance shocking - the races are on average boring. Dorna put the last nail by choosing cash over exposure with a restricted subscription only model with an unproven and unpopular broadcaster. I'd been musing the move to BT Broadband to get the MotoGP coverage, but the free HD offer only runs a year (to round 6 in 2014) if I buy now... But more importantly I realised that without Cal on a competitive bike, it won't be worth all the trouble and fuss watching, or jumping through the hoops and paying dosh to watch - goodbye MotoGP ?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices