Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki keen to understand performance against MotoGP opposition MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Suzuki keen to understand performance against MotoGP opposition

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Suzuki keen to understand performance against MotoGP opposition

Suzuki will get a clear understanding of the size of the task it faces to be a competitive force in MotoGP again when it pitches its new 1000cc MotoGP contender against Honda and Yamaha in Spain next week. Randy de Puniet completed a successful shakedown of the new bike in Japan recently and Suzuki is poised to kick off a series...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 June 2013 13:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Let's see if Suzuki start the new year without electronic problems like the past.

I wish to have good start and 2015 offer 4 factory bikes in the grid.

Why none of the private team wanted Suzuki offer?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

The more the merrier..

Good luck to them all..be great to see Suzuki close.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Right rider required

The Suzuki will requre a good riders to get the results. Tom Sykes and Scott Redding would make a fantastic team ( Am I right in thinking the rookey rue has been scapped?)

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

rachet

With all due respect bud, surely the project would need at least 1 rider with experience at this level? I'd say Tom and 'another'. I'd like to see Scott move to an established team tbh.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

it will be an interesting test.

Suzuki are going to get a rude awakening

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Have Suzuki said who will be racing the bike at catalunya? Will it be one of the test riders?

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Ah I just re-read the article and it says they're only testing it at catalunya not racing it.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Should stuck with the v4

They should've kept the v4, the only thing that it needed was a top rider , the gsvr was a podium bike in the hands of hopper, vermuelen , as soon as capirossi & Bautista got hold of it the results fell off a cliff,

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

Plenty of good riders...

Alex, the real deal Espargaro, CC ( think of the repair bills if it was a CC and RDP combo!) Scotty would be worth a punt on anyone's bike, Nicky H event to cheer up the US market that may be short of any credible representative next year, Terrol or Rabat maybe... or oh yeah, Pol may well not fancy another year in Moto2 since I bet Yamaha is somewhat cooler on the young spaniard than they were a month or so ago. Most important though, just get Suzuki back in their, regardless.

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

and....

Kawasaki too please..., and Tom would definitely be worth a test or two for that project. Also, Norton running a Yamaha engine in their own frame with Laverty as the pilot would be pretty bloody awesome too :) and then Aprilia say they want to run a proper full factory CRT effort with no one but Aleix and Edwards, AE could get close if given the chance.... hey, it's great to dream.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices