Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki keen to understand performance against MotoGP opposition MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Suzuki keen to understand performance against MotoGP opposition

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Suzuki keen to understand performance against MotoGP opposition

Suzuki will get a clear understanding of the size of the task it faces to be a competitive force in MotoGP again when it pitches its new 1000cc MotoGP contender against Honda and Yamaha in Spain next week. Randy de Puniet completed a successful shakedown of the new bike in Japan recently and Suzuki is poised to kick off a series...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 June 2013 13:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

this one hit the mark... hehe

This is the post I made that hit the mark. Seems RevBenjaminBritianQC (what a scary name!) loves to dish it out but has a little bit of trouble taking it, yes? Look forward to a rational responce but I don't think I'll get it.

each to his own...

If Rev gets his kicks by displaying his highly intelligent writing skills then so be it. The question begs to be asked though. Why on a motorbike forum? But the real clincher is this. What kind of person gets his kicks by attempting to intimidate others with colourful language? Now that is Desperate and pathetic. I'm not an expert on this posters life but it appears as though Rev does not want to mix it with like minded people. The fear of loosing has perhaps brought the Rev here?

I have found that the most intelligent folks out there are the ones who have the canny ability to bring across a point in the simplest of language.

"I would rather be a coward than brave because people hurt you when you are brave" E.M.Forster (1879-1970).

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rev a lesson for you

any engine powering a chassis in a racing series is classed and being involved or at least being in the series, fact of the past, wbsk 2000, bimota using a suzuki tl 1000 engine won a both wet races at philip island at the hands of anthony gobert yes u following boyo,the bike and chassis stated was bimota and their own road bikes branded and sell using other manufacturers of engine fact, but in this case ioda uses the s1000rr motor the same one edwards used,engine that is a "fire breathing bmw engine" quoted by the man himself, so why you still talking bollocks again???

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

you full of it

simple

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Rev

I like many of your posts, agree with many and enjoy reading but taking the piss out of someone because English is not their first language is beneath you, or should be. He should be able to have an opinion and state it without other's having a go.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

I agree totally Rev ...

Oh indeed Taff, you have embraced 'English' very well, and as you point out, you are doing  your best . . .

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

lol

The boat has been rocked...

I used to work as a corporate regatta skipper. Need a hand to get things in Bristol shape?

I'd preferr if you used yours now that I think about it...

hehe

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

dont forget...

Don't forget, the police arrive after. In your case this is vital information that may save your life. I say your life because your face must already be beyond repair...

You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to try to frighten you.
Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

: - )

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Oh indeed

Sharp answer Taff!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale