Skip to content

Discuss This New Yamaha MT-09 850cc triple breaks cover New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Yamaha MT-09 850cc triple breaks cover

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Rich Newland  says:

New Yamaha MT-09 850cc triple breaks cover

An all-new 850cc street-focused triple for just £6799? Meet the future of Yamaha… Yamaha have released details of one of their most important new bikes in decades, the MT-09. It’s an all-new naked middleweight designed specifically for the European market with a brand-new 850cc transverse three-cylinder engine, upright riding position, distinctive styling – and a hugely attractive price tag of just...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 June 2013 15:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Yawn....

where is the Yamaha R675? that would have been interesting. not a parts bin special with a triple engine. Yawn... not exciting at all. Sorry i don't think Triumph have too much to worry about with this.

even the Markerting is inspired by Triumphs

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Make the frame black like swingarm, put a decent headlight, and you guys have a winner. Sweet concept.

Reply to this Topic
joeprodigy

Apr 12

joeprodigy says:

sound

Waiting to know how it sounds like.

Reply to this Topic
kel123

Sep 12

kel123 says:

£6799?

Not a good looking bike, but could be good. I would be surprised if this sells for £6799.

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

MT09

Looks like a superb addition to it's intended market but I really don't want to wait up to five years for more useful TDM or TMAX versions.

Reply to this Topic
nigel100

Jan 05

nigel100 says:

headlamps

well at least it hasnt got stupid wall-E spares bin headlamps, so it already has one thing over the triumph

Reply to this Topic
bob9t9

Dec 05

bob9t9 says:

Rip off

It seems that Triumph are getting a taste of their own medicine. The new Trophy is a RT with different badges. Now yamaha copy the street triple in all but frame and name. how long before bikes get like cars and everything looks so similar that it's no longer possible (or worth) telling the difference. I hope not.

Reply to this Topic
maydayray

Jun 13

maydayray says:

the Empty Nine

Great, great bike but...really? the MT-09? Ouch! Sounds like a wood chipper, eh?

Yamaha Marketing, call me. I'm available for hire. 

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

14 Litres?

i don't mean to be the one who picks the flaw and focuses on it, because i like :D but 14L? is that it? :(

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

Realy Nice

damn this bike looks realy good.!!! every aspect looks great. glad Yamaha comes up with new bike's. Yamaha seems to kept word. stunning bike :-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices