You are in... Forums > General > General > the one and only

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

the one and only

aimed at the one person who shall remain nameless, proof now i do believe, that i am not masquerading as many other user names, ive been away for two weeks ,and been without any access to a computer whatsoever, and my alledged other persona has posted or so i have been informed on a daily basis, apology? not a f@cking chance! he who must be obeyed will have an answer, and no i dont have a phone capable of networking, so its over to twatty now to see how CUNTYyip thats what he refers to me as can explain how ive managed it.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 June 2013 11:01)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JAWAPAVVA

Sep 12

JAWAPAVVA says:

crying

little bitch :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Sorry to 'rain on your parade'...

..... but ...you have been misinformed. 'Shitforbrains sikpunz' has been very quiet over the past two weeks, only making two posts in total! (check it out for yourself)  :winkie: 

... and of course we believe you - Spain has no internet at all - anywhere! Vulc has no internet and there are no internet cafes in Spain .... they are still comunicating via smoke signals on hilltops and daubing pictures on cave walls with excrement....... Yeah, right!  :tongue:    

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

vulc

I am sure you are right ...but most hotels have internet access ..I know the one I stayed at in Spain had internet access in every room. It's a 'must' for any hotel wanting to attract business clients. :winkie:

Also most towns have internet cafes ..

It's a ludicrous statement to make that because you are in Spain you could not possibly have gone 'on line'.:laugh:  

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Oh dear

this looks like it's going to get interesting.:shock:

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

Friendly banter???

or do these people really not like eachother?:mad:Nowt to do with me but surely life is far to short to be ranting on here about who posted what and when?Ah well each to their own.:smile

Reply to this Topic
Mjollnir

Aug 08

Mjollnir says:

This was why I all but left.

Both for those who choose to cause nothing but upset, by either creating multiple accounts or not, but also by those who rise to it and almost goad the behaviour.

@ vulcanrider it is almost impossible to detect this technically if the person is even mildly technically savy. Everyone rants on about IP addresses, yes your machine will have one, it is leased from your router, the outside world doesn't see it, they see the one issued to your router everyone using that router has the same IP. Two people in the same office using MCN would have the same IP. Then there are ways to obviscate your IP, including Proxy servers packet wrapping the list goes on. 

now I neither care or am bothered whether babyrocket is a distinct user or has too much time n her hands and pretends to be multiple people. If the later is true and they both behave in a way that upsets, I'll just ignore them both.

As for the other side of the coin, I have met Kamchat in real life, and he truely is a top bloke, and I have a lot of time and respect for him. However, I do think he is too quick to jump onto these "clone" user issues, and all too often plays a large part in turning these forums into a war zone.

People we are all on this forum for the same reason, our love of bikes, we may all love them in a different way, or get different things from riding them, but at the core we all love them. We are already a minority community, why do we insist on splitting ourselves up even further. 

rant over
MJ

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

say

what you like herr oben fuhrer, i would not have dared go any where near an internet computer in the hotel and yes there were a few, but far to many oiks like you using them to justify spending a few euros and leaving the lion tamer over to you big boy, jawa you are only a few miles from me why not meet up and make the decision for yourself instead of following like the sheep you are, regards CUNTY

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Rog

we defo will mate.

"ride to Spain" the only way surely, any how gunga want's to try and wheelie all the way there :unsure: Mrs unit has given me a 7 day green card so looks like it's on.
I'm sure we can sort something with the rocket man, we'll pack light ride fast. 
Bring it on :smile

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

btw

I've no axe to grind and take no sides...I just take the piss out of everyone equally :wink: ....now i've meet the rocket man and he's a gent, salt of the earth, so I reckon if he has something to say he'll say it himself and not resort to an alias.

Just saying like.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices