You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Abuse me

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Abuse me

Having been on the receiving end of of a very public and personal attack on my disabilities today I need cheering up.

Please take the piss and be as brutal as you can.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 312 days ago (12 June 2013 17:32)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

That's why I find this forum so fascinating

sitting here in my cloak of normality :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

sitting

there in your cloak of weed smoke....

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Unit,,

This is why your not Normal....  you wear a cloak whilst on your Laptop...

Batman wear`s a cloak....   and tights come to think of it..:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

I

think my cloak has a hole :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Have just had the very same thing, Phil

Makes you feel pretty hopeless, especially when they tell you how your workmates have to make up for the things you can no longer do.. Sometimes wonder how long you can carry on.

Lets hope for a better day tomorrow. One day at a time is the only way to go.

Meanwhile, I am working on some abuse for you. Give me a moment. I'm sure I can do this if I try...............

No. It's no good. Have to send hugs and kisses instead. Try and be grateful. I don't give them away often.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Hey Phil

just grabbed a couple of mins so thought I'd see who's doing what or not as is usually the case and found this.

So you asked.......why don't you shove your head up your own arsehole and then you could see what shit you talk:tongue:

Is that any good for ya??

Oh and tell bitch features to do one as well :smile

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Thanks

I'm really thinking that if that's her attitude to disability then she shouldn't be working in a hospital with patients.

It's not like I go round going "I'm disabled!" or anything, I just get on with it and occasionally ask for help moving a trollied patient or occasionally use my walking stick. That's about as obvious as it gets unless I'm taking the piss about getting high on drugs. I don't make a fuss and I just wish they didn't have to. They're usually fine but this was so public and personal. Feeling hopeless is exactly it. I ended up trying to argue back and just gave up as there's no arguing with ignorance like that.

I've discussed early retirement with my boss already - I'm only 27!

I know that occasionally people have to pick up the slack if I'm not well but when you do your best every day and they make you feel they'd rather you weren't there at all. Worst part is there are only two modifications to my job - two things I don't do as they'll cause problems. It's not like I do half the work they do and sit there the rest of the time. I just do something else instead.

She's been given a little bit of power (to send people on mandatory training courses, woo!) and is going mad on it, thinking she's above everyone else... she's still the same grade as me and has no authority to tell me to do anything. So she's assuming authority she doesn't have and abusing it at the same time.

Did you report it or leave it?

EDIT: Babyblade - that's good keep it coming! I don't know why but I love having the piss taken - doesn't matter how personal or bad it gets as long as it's just a joke. Makes me feel better about the world.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

baby

I had a "Shiva" run down my spine.....:upset:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Phil

help moving a trollied patient

That babyblade fell out of her bed again pissed  :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Pissed?

I was fecking bazooked, soon sobered up when twat features was on the end of the pissing trolley:shock:

How am I doing Phil:winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle