Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice

Valentino Rossi’s love affair with the Catalunya track near Barcelona continued today when then Italian topped the practice leaderboard to deny home heroes Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez. The nine-times world champion has an incredible record at Catalunya with 10 MotoGP podiums, including six wins, and the 34-year-old shone in scorching hot conditions today. A best lap of 1.42.297 in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 June 2013 16:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Getting more comfortable

Could Rossi be getting more comfortable on the bike? Slowly dialing in his performance, and re-adapting to the feel of M1? This may NOT translate to anything specific on Race day, but his FP1/FP2 showing has been improving. Marquez on the other hand seems to be getting less comfortable, or maybe the rookie adrenaline rush is wearing off.
Now I KNOW this is just PRACTICE, where blokes test stuff and tune their bikes.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

danis settings?

so did marc use his settings again? maybe he needs a wall now too!

Reply to this Topic
monkeyninja

Sep 11

monkeyninja says:

Just practice times, no more. Must give him confidence that, come qualifying, he is capable of banging out a quick lap when it counts.

Lorenzo's pace is a little more consistent, though.

No wankety wanks yet!

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Ouch

That's got to hurt the anti Rossi brigade.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

Don't forget that JL, DP and CC use hard tyre and VR soft.

DP, CC wnt to see how hard tyre feel after lot run and hot ground.They didn't hunt time.

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

-

I've followed bike racing for many many years and I'm in awe of every rider on the grid,

but sorry, I have to say it, Rossi fans are the biggest set of w#####s I have known.

Hopefully with motoGP disappearing from our TVs next year all the Valentinies will take their little yellow flags

and follow X factor instead.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
whemy

Oct 10

whemy says:

chuppa chump

thats it vale stick a qualifier in make yourself look good bit pointless come race day he will get stuffed as always.all the others are getting race set up while doctor gimp is messing about on soft rubber.lets be real 4th at best come sunday.

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Rossi fans

C`mon CameronLeeds, no one has made any outrageous claims here yet, and you`re already slagging them off!

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

It will be a boost for VR but he will be aware of the tyre diffeRence. Could be an interesting race indeed!

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I am not a Rossi fan, but this is great! If he can take it to the Spaniards in their home race, that would be cool.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices