Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice

Valentino Rossi’s love affair with the Catalunya track near Barcelona continued today when then Italian topped the practice leaderboard to deny home heroes Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez. The nine-times world champion has an incredible record at Catalunya with 10 MotoGP podiums, including six wins, and the 34-year-old shone in scorching hot conditions today. A best lap of 1.42.297 in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 June 2013 16:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

As I said ...

" disregarded input from 9 time champ Rossi"

... bitter fans who blame Ducati for exposing Rossi's lack of talent.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Piss weak Pal..you've just exposed yourself that's all.

Now STFU and put it away.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Lol

Took you long enough to work it out.  You Rossi fans really aren't too sharp (a precondition, I guess).

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Why as a GP bike racing fan

do I have to look beyond the race track Wosi? And whatever Stoner lacked it wasn't bottle, given the essentially crazy bravery he showed in riding the Ducati thing as you yourself have said, although I am unsure whether that statement was before or after multiple Strongbows (my diagnosis rather than a bipolar disorder in your case).

I am also not the poster bringing Stoner into every thread even though he has retired.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Quick reminder

"Remind us who the talentless multiple title winning rider is, currently sitting fastest Yamaha so far this weekend Tithead?"

Surely, you haven't already forgotten who the talentless multiple title winning rider, FORMER fastest Yamaha this weekend is?  And you said you were the greatest fans!  Tut tut.

It's almost like the strategy of qualifying in FP2 doesn't work. Lolololol.  Does get the fans prematurely ejaculating, though ... just think of how many boxes of Rossi-branded tissues he sold.  Bonanza!!!

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Barcelona Q2

MotoGP Qualifying Nr. 2 Classification 2013

Barcelona, Saturday, June 15, 2013
Pos. Num. Rider Nation Team Bike Km/h Time Gap 1st/Prev.
1 26 Dani PEDROSA SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 339.3 1'40.893
2 35 Cal CRUTCHLOW GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 336.3 1'41.501 0.608 / 0.608
3 99 Jorge LORENZO SPA Yamaha Factory Racing Yamaha 336.4 1'41.566 0.673 / 0.065
4 19 Alvaro BAUTISTA SPA GO&FUN Honda Gresini Honda 339.5 1'41.714 0.821 / 0.148
5 69 Nicky HAYDEN USA Ducati Team Ducati 341.5 1'41.800 0.907 / 0.086
6 93 Marc MARQUEZ SPA Repsol Honda Team Honda 342.4 1'41.842 0.949 / 0.042
7 46 Valentino ROSSI ITA Yamaha Factory Racing Yamaha 336.1 1'41.959 1.066 / 0.117
8 29 Andrea IANNONE ITA Energy T.I. Pramac Racing Ducati 338.7 1'41.963 1.070 / 0.004
9 4 Andrea DOVIZIOSO ITA Ducati Team Ducati 337.6 1'42.053 1.160 / 0.090
10 6 Stefan BRADL GER LCR Honda MotoGP Honda 339.9 1'42.090 1.197 / 0.037
11 38 Bradley SMITH GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Yamaha 330.2 1'42.548 1.655 / 0.458
12 41 Aleix ESPARGARO SPA Power Electronics Aspar ART 324.4 1'42.878 1.985 / 0.330

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

The font of all knowledge in hindsight, aren't you Tets.

A typically snide & bottle-less display that does you no favours..but you carry on.

No credibility whatsoever softlad..

Because racing at this level isn't just about jumping on a bike and lapping fast, doohanfan. You seem to be the expert on conditions of the mind..work it out yourself.

Here's a clue..why is your namesake considered to be one of the toughest, yet Nakamoto labelled Stoner "immature" after 7 years in the top class paddock, winning 2 titles..and despite being a Husband and Father?

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Wosi in diversionary Stoner comment shock!!!

You're nothing if not predictable, Wosi.

"The font of all knowledge in hindsight, aren't you Tets."

Wait ... you think that we didn't know that Rossi wouldn't qualify fastest Yamaha?   Hahahaha.  Moron.  It wasn't just me pointing it out the circumstances of Rossi's Friday performance and you only have to look at FP3 and FP4 to see it was a mirage.

You really thought he would out qualify Lorenzo and Crutchlow?   Hahahahaha.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Buk-buk-buk-BUGERK!

There is only chicken-shit here using gyratory, back-flipping tactics..

You called Rossi talent-less.

I reminded you he wasn't with a current example.

wosi put your arse in a sling..and AFTER the event of Q2, you try and claim a puerile victory by stating Rossi's 3rd row start was a foregone conclusion and I had indicated he'd do better?

The Stoner comment was a direct response to a question..asked of me by doohanfan.

You really are one of the more tawdry and grubby little cockroaches infesting this site.

You're not funny, have no style or imagination and wosi is right under your skin.

Give it up biatch..you're simply not in the same ballpark. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices