Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice

Valentino Rossi’s love affair with the Catalunya track near Barcelona continued today when then Italian topped the practice leaderboard to deny home heroes Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez. The nine-times world champion has an incredible record at Catalunya with 10 MotoGP podiums, including six wins, and the 34-year-old shone in scorching hot conditions today. A best lap of 1.42.297 in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 June 2013 16:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Fireturd

Ouch

That's got to hurt the anti Rossi brigade.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Friday, not Sunday. Read 'Camerons' post bud as it may 'possibly(?)' help.........................................that's if you're not too busy studying at Uni 'cos Tony Blair said you were good enough to go there. Enjoy your evening ;)

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Free practice

"Someone" had to be quickest and it happened to be Rossi. Tomorrow he may or may not be. He might go well in the race he may not. We`ll see.

I`m sure he didn`t mean to upset you lot on here by being quickest today.
Cheer up. If he has a bad day on Sunday you can all get on your high horses again.

Sheeeeesh!!!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

If he has a bad day on Sunday you can all get on your high horses again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't we all? It goes with the territory from what I've learnt. It seems to be a battle between  'those that know' and 'those that hang on to a dream'. Just an observation. 

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Here

Benny Why don't you jump in the Rover and suck stoners knob!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

gim you missed the 'p' off... Best let Jorge, Wilco , Bridgestone and the Journo's know that, they all thought Jorge was on the soft tyre when he set his fast time.. Jorge was 'apparently' the only rider in FP2 to start the session on the softer tyre.. Means little of course(FP1) though Danis time on the hard tyre considering he takes his time to get going is pretty ominous and of course MM will be trying to match it, Cal pretty good also but he has himself to let everyone know that..

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Pacey

What.....Rossi didn't win the race.....I didn't realise we had to wait until Sunday. Derrrrr Fck me, your almost taking the enjoyment out of it, getting worked up so easily. I thought I would get some comments in while I could, because you know damn well that if Rossi had a shit FP, we would have the usual crap about when is a going to retire, etc etc.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

DireTurd

Who's the one getting 'worked up' bud? Look in the mirror.

Back to Blairs homework for you.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Pacey

I'll get back to the homework, while you get back to sucking cocks.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I've never done that bud so it's not something I can get back to tbh.

I blame Blair. 

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

The dream's gone PC

Casey ain't coming back. Couldn't handle a little sledging. But then that's typical of Aussies, good at dishing it out, cry foul when they get it. Most of us know that though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices