Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Valentino Rossi fastest in Catalunya practice

Valentino Rossi’s love affair with the Catalunya track near Barcelona continued today when then Italian topped the practice leaderboard to deny home heroes Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez. The nine-times world champion has an incredible record at Catalunya with 10 MotoGP podiums, including six wins, and the 34-year-old shone in scorching hot conditions today. A best lap of 1.42.297 in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 June 2013 16:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Straws, clutching at

Your particular area of expertise Wosi.

I guess Nakomoto's other explanations for an HRC rider not winning the title last year (ie that Dorna capriciously changed the weight limit and tyres) must hold equal water.

I have no doubt Stoner is not a perfect human being; to my knowledge there have been very few such people , although you would appear to think there is a 50 year old internet forum sage who qualifies. Are you proposing we apply personality indexes and other such psychology pseudoscience to motogp riders now? The WOSI personality index does have a certain ring to it and is replete with possibility as an acronym I guess.

Whatever his character flaws, Stoner managed to hugely out perform the Ducati's capabilities, and basically had 1 bad race for Honda in 2 years. I currently become involved in discussions concerning Stoner specifically when he is disparaged, usually by you.

I have deleted 2 posts ever from this forum, both because I thought they were liable to contribute to slanging matches; the one to which you refer I deleted almost immediately and before I realised you or anyone else had replied, and the other had also not been replied to. I occasionally change incorrect spelling and punctuation or poor syntax because, like you, such things annoy me but endeavour not to add new arguments. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Lololol

"OK..you got me."

Totally forgot about this thread, Wosi.  No worries, mate.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Cheeky bastards...

I'm not 50!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I thought he was talking about Nostro?

Anyway..we're gonna have to agree to differ on the subject of Stoner and his mental fortitude, doohanfan.

Like it or not, Nakamoto was full of praise and admiration - which tbh, I think whatever colour pants you wear, rings true - but he was also candid about other areas, in his opinion, that undermined Casey's potential.

Whining about rules being implemented against HRC's wishes, when they lied and appeared to rig voting to influence an outcome in their favour over the weight limit, is borderline scandalous..and is not the same as giving a view on a rider he has much respect for.

With regard to our fucko mate's edit-gate..I realised what you'd done. Just a friendly joust. Forget it mate, I have.

I like this Personality Index idea. What about The WOPI..Wosi Oracles Personality Index?

Kinda fitting..as the famous Italian would obviously be the benchmark by which others are judged.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I have you pegged

now Wosi. It would seem likely you are an English teacher. I have 2 siblings who are English teachers (rather good ones as it happens) and have some experience of arguing with same.

I have to admit I am starting to see applications for the WOPI.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices