Skip to content

Discuss This Confidence and grip lacking for Bradley Smith MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Confidence and grip lacking for Bradley Smith

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Confidence and grip lacking for Bradley Smith

A lack of confidence and a lack of rear grip is combining to make Bradley Smith’s rookie campaign in the MotoGP world championship a tough and painful experience. After two heavy crashes left him with left hand and wrist injuries in Mugello earlier this month, the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider suffered another bone-jarring crash in second practice for this weekend’s...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 June 2013 19:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Poor Bradley

He looks good on the bike, but obviously he's not doing something right. My advice, stop crashing the thing and try to learn.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

When he first came onto the scene, I wanted him to do well, but it seems he just hasn't got that 'extra' that the very top riders have. He may well improve by learning as he goes, but I just cannot seem him as a top rider. Pity.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

???

He's ginger and still got bigger bollocks than everyone on this forum, combined, wind yer neck in Firebird  you buffoon.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

What a manager !!!

Hats off to Smith's manager for getting him such an amazing ride in motogp... Scott Redding take note.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Jamie

Why get all defensive, it is a mere observation..........Yes he is a good rider and better than I'll ever be, but to get in the aliens league, I don't think so.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

One or two (including me) might have said that about Cal Crutchlow not long ago

He's only 1/3 of the way through his first season in the top flight, give him a break.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

The kids having a tough time, no doubt..but I like his honesty and integrity. He's not making any excuses.

Not saying it's gonna happen for him. Marquez is a bit special and look at Cal now?

Brad's got a cast iron 2 year contract, rightly or wrongly, and this year was always for learning.

Like Jamie says..Give him a break.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

'wosi' sums it up.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN