You are in... Forums > General > General > well how bad Onyerbike really are

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

well how bad Onyerbike really are

popped into Forzaitalia last Saturday just for a ride out ended up leaving my bike there to get a couple of updated maps.

Told me it would be ready in 2 weeks, got a phone call today and she's ready  Onyerbike sold me the  bike stating map 48 was installed, try map 43???  & 7 new map settings were put on in the past week

I will contact MotoGB again and tell them what a shower of shite Onyerbike really are:upset:

Oh and still no Exhaust from Design Corse double:mad:

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 June 2013 20:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

OnYerBike.

I like OneYerBike.

"7 new map settings were put on in the past week"

Seven in a week? How come?

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

OYB

SAID THAT THE LATEST SETTINGS WERE INSTALLED AND THE PROBLEMS I HAD WEREN'T INDICATIVE TO THE NEW SETTINGS WHICH WAS ODD,

OOps sorry caps lock on, anyway been over there a few times and the area manager kept saying it was all to do with it being new and it needed more miles.

Well the more miles I did the worse it seemed to handle until it was only half decent in sport mode.

OH bought the exact same bike 2 weeks ago from Forzaitalia and couldn't believe the difference, so they said they would look after mine... and what a surprise 7 new map settings that will have sorted out the fuelling .

It really annoys me with dealers sometimes, take yor money and then don't bother:upset:

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

"dealers sometimes take you money and then don't bother"

Yep,you're right.That's why the Street tripleR had to go.Reccuring problems with the fuel mapping and they couldn't give a f*ck.Was charged the first time it happened,for a re-map even though it was under warranty and the second time they couldn't do it for "at least two weeks".Owned it for 18months,parked it up for a total of 9months due to crap weather and salty roads,did 5,000miles and it went badly wrong twice.Bet if it was out of warranty they would have it in double quick 'cause it "needs"new sensors/ecu costing shit loads of money. 

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

CB13

OYB sold the bike informing me the latest map settings were up to date which at that point was 47 possibly 48.

It was at 42??? Thankfully Forzaitalia done it with no charge and checked to see if the cush drive rubbers were also done.

I was looking at the Triumph 675 but too many people I knew of had terrible after sales. I wasn't convinced it was the way to go, nothing to do with the bike at all.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"Forzaitalia done it with no charge and checked to see if the cush drive rubbers were also done"

Now that really is proactive customer service, nice one 
Forza.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices