Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki will have to self-fund MotoGP project in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Suzuki will have to self-fund MotoGP project in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Suzuki will have to self-fund MotoGP project in 2014

Suzuki’s return to the MotoGP world championship is still not confirmed for next season, but what is certain is that the Japanese factory will have to finance its own two-rider works effort in 2014. Dorna unveiled new entry guidelines and future financial support for teams during meetings at the Catalunya track near Barcelona yesterday (Friday). And as was revealed by MCN earlier...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 June 2013 14:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Gee..thanks Pal.

I'd forgotten that Stoner tamed the power delivery of the beast, by parking the thing in the skip so often.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Now the Moto2 is finished

and you've lost your voice, Wosi, allow me to continue to nail your silly arse on some other points.

"Imagine how you'll look if Rossi goes as good as he did in the race as warm-up?"

As good as in warm-up?  Third Yamaha?  Behind the satellite bike.  Obviously, we've got different expectations.

Rossi's job as a factory rider is to win races and push for the championship - not grab an occasional podium.  If he's not up to the job, he should give up the ride for Cal.

"A miserable 2/10 on the WOPI scale I'm afraid Pal."

Ah, yes.  The scale where 10 is a charismatic sociopath and 0 is a Wosi. 2? No worries.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Dorna?

To change it's name to Downa ?,greedy red eyed bastards, as for Benny , Do you think there is any hope he has been run over on his way back from seeing his probation officer ?

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

"I'd forgotten that Stoner tamed the power delivery of the beast, by parking the thing in the skip so often."

If you think power delivery was the Ducati's problem, sounds like you've graduated from MCN University's Engineering 101.  Of course, it was a problem for Rossi ... but he has special needs to win races.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

If I remember right..the light-switch power delivery is STILL an issue at Ducati and is something they're addressing with electronics. Along with the chassis and mass centralisation, it's right at the top of the list of problems causing the dreaded under-steer.

Perhaps you could do us yellow fans a favour and recommend your special needs therapist to the most winning MotoGP rider of all time?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

I stand corrected Wosi but one lost engine from 5 isn't the end of the world considering we are nearly 6/18th's into the season.

I still say you're gripping it too tight and the only reason Flo could destroy an engine is by accidently spinning it above 6000rpm and smashing the top ring on the bloody great lip he's worn in the bore from riding like a horses hoof the past 2 1/2 seasons.

Face it dog, you'd be the first to say them's the rules should Liberossi take advantage of the engine rule so you're just gonna have to take it like a goat should it happen.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

"Along with the chassis and mass centralisation, it's right at the top of the list of problems causing the dreaded under-steer."

Sure thing, Professor.  After all, you're the expert.  Amiright?

How about you invent a scale from 0-10, rank all those causes and send it off to Ducati.  Make sure you put in your MCN degree ... just so they know that you're an actual expert and not some Internet nobody pretending they're an expert.  Lololol.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

I'm just gosmacked that Ducati haven't tried any of your suggestions already, Wosi.  You'll be a legend, mate.  Get it in there.  Lolololol.   Brilliant.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Now now Betsy..

..we were having a bit of pleasant banter and you were holding your own for once. Why let your inferiority complex get in the way again?

Talking great big bottom lips Bob..who you shouting for today now the Australian's gone home to play Dad?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ModeMal

Jun 13

ModeMal says:

Give them break

Its no secret Ezpeleta has a bone to pick with Suzuki or Honda and Yamaha are in his ear about making it impossible for Suzuki to return. Let me make it clear to people, Honda has a race company! Suzuki has a company with a race team who sit at desks with the regular staff and then make a team because they love racing.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices