Skip to content

General went to see the bsb boys n girls yesterday General

You are in... Forums > General > General > went to see the bsb boys n girls yesterday

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

went to see the bsb boys n girls yesterday

i took a wander up to knockhill to watch the qualifying sessions..............what a day..............sorry for the poor quality of picture but them buggers refused to slow down so i could take a good one:tongue:

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 305 days ago (16 June 2013 06:04)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

some of the machines

some lovely machines there.............i loved that you could wander round the paddock and see them up close..............even better was getting the chance to talk to some team members............great guys

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

big boy toys

and err.........girls to...................heres jenny tinmouth's blade.................not often you see a girl with far bigger balls than you............she can shift some:wink:..............and a couple of other hot machines

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

some action shots

for a track that ive blasted round a few times these guys really show you up for the novice you are..............i could not believe how early they tip in and their corner speed and angle...........ive never saw a tyre destroyed so much on the left side round here before:ph43r:

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

more

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: happy days

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

the best bit

of the day was watching brookes chasing shakey down................now thats what i call close racing............no pictures of that im afraid...........they were just a passing blur on my eyes so my camera had no chance:upset: 

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Ally

:biggrin:Great piccies...  knockhill is a track i would love to go to...

Its only a matter of time before Jenny starts scoring points.. well,i'm hoping so anyway...:wink:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

aehewit

watching jenny was something else...........that girl can get that blade shifting at eye watering speed and she's running with the best riders in the uk:biggrin:................as for knockhill next time your heading north let me know and i will see what tracktime is available..........could get some of the scotty crew to join in to:wink:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Ally...

Are you going to watch the racing... ?:smile

Olivers Mount is on at Scarborough today:smile...  if the weather cheers up i might go for a wonder up there and see my old mate Guy Martin.....  (he doesn't know he`s my old mate,but i'm working on him):lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

aehewit

im afraid not........................got the dads day things to do but going to record it and watch it later...............i would have took me ol man and the mrs ol man along with the kids but unfortunately bikes aint their thing.........................good luck with guy martin, may you get to groom them sideburns:wink::lol:..............oh and watch your speed, the roads were crawling with ol bill on my way up to the track yesterday:wacko: 

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Morning Ally

Good photos mate. That's some exhaust can in 060..........wait a minute, I think it's maybe a ramp :winkie:

Looks like a good day out. It was wet most of the day in Glasgow yesterday but today looks like a nice dry one.

Hope you enjoy being pampered on Fathers Day :biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle