Skip to content

Ask an Expert new bike selection 4t 125cc Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > new bike selection 4t 125cc

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

rederic22

Jun 13

rederic22 says:

new bike selection 4t 125cc

Alright people, a new 125cc. I used to have a 4t 50cc moped when 16 and was the worst mistake i've ever made, shoddy in ALL areas. luckily some idiot t-boned me and now im getting money for it in 2 weeks or so.

Basically i want a long lasting, reliable, comferable 125cc with parts very easy to come by, i am not worried about speed or i'd get a 2t. so far i have found the competitive honda CBF125 and yamaha YBR125, both styling of the two bikes meet my likes, and parts are very widely acessable.

I am looking to spend £1600 MAX preferably £1200 although unlickely. Are there other bikes for me i have missed? or should i just get one of these?

Also views on Brightons Sinnis make?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 June 2013 16:39)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

I wouldn't

look beyond what you've already identified brother.

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

as above

But stay with the jap bikes........ chinese bikes are cheap for a reason  :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
RoadieRoger

Mar 09

RoadieRoger says:

Sinnis

Sinnis is one of the better Importers and have some nice 125cc machines . Their new Retrostar 125 looks very nice and looks classic 1960`s . Look at the Zontes range as well , these are imported by the Baotian Scooter Importer .

The Yamaha YBR looks very budget for a not very price . Have a look and make your own mind up . Lots of people bad mouthing Chinese machines have never owned one . My Son had the Superbyke RMR 125 and it was a decent machine and sought after when he sold it .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices