Skip to content

YAMAHA Staff Blog: Did You Ride to Work Today? FAZER 8

You are in... Forums > YAMAHA > FAZER 8 > Staff Blog: Did You Ride to Work Today?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Alison Silcox  says:

Staff Blog: Did You Ride to Work Today?

It's Ride to Work Day today and after my early morning ride to the office here’s the photo of my Yamaha Fazer8 in the car park at MCN Towers! As you can see there’s only me and a couple of other riders here so far but as the day progresses the bike park will be full of all manner of machines. To celebrate this national event we...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 309 days ago (17 June 2013 08:06)

Post a message in FAZER 8

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

No i didn't

i've only got to walk around the corner, be a bit rude to burn petrol for that?

Reply to this Topic
garethpn

Dec 12

garethpn says:

Damn it... I forgot...

I even set up a Facebook event, yet still forgot. I wish I could upgrade my memory by a few terabytes.

Reply to this Topic
Robell

Aug 02

Robell says:

tbh, it's the same as every other year. No notable difference to any other day of the year.

If folks with bikes don't use them, it's hardly an encouragement for others to swell our ranks.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Course I did, same as every day

The leisure bikers didn't, same as every day.

I'd have pointed them at the ridetoworkday.co.uk/ site, but the blatant, clumsy attempt at a viral video on there is just so embarassingly awful and cringe inducing that I couldn't bring myself to be associated with it.

Reply to this Topic
Vortex52

Oct 09

Vortex52 says:

Shame

Actually I've seem less bike today as usual! Shame on weekend rides only!

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

got on the bike

I work at home, so I symbolically trundled downstairs after getting up and sat on it for 5 minutes!

Reply to this Topic
Bikerste

Jan 13

Bikerste says:

Always do everyday

Shame that today there seems to be less bikes than normal, but yesterday i was out, and loads of bikes on the roads, we will never get new young riders to use bikes for work if riders if we don't do now.

Reply to this Topic
savak

Aug 02

savak says:

G8

Because of G8 I ride from Carrickfergus to Jordanstown (UNiversity of Ulster) normally filtering today I was about theouly rider/driveron the road at 08.45.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

This is all a bit predjudiced. What if you don't work, if you are retired, early or over 65? How about a 'Ride to the well-man or women' clinic day? Or 'Ride to the son/daughters to babysit day'? There are lots of variations that should eventually cover all bikers. Or why don't we just say bollocks to it coz virtually no-one pays it any attention and it achieves nothing!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Yep.....

Now when is "Ride home Day".....?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN