Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow praises ‘unbelievable’ Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow praises ‘unbelievable’ Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow praises ‘unbelievable’ Jorge Lorenzo

Cal Crutchlow hailed Jorge Lorenzo’s Catalunya MotoGP victory as one of the best of the Spaniard’s premier class career after the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider’s challenge was ended by an early crash. Lorenzo led home red-hot pre-race favourite Dani Pedrosa by 1.763s to cut the Repsol Honda rider’s world championship lead to just seven points with a third of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 June 2013 11:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

why exactly do they need to follow flo's development path?

....i didnt know Flo was number 2 in the current standings? yet more gobshite from the yellow fairies. If anything theyll cater to JL's needs to win the championship, not the clown whos squandering one point above Dovi!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hugs...

"Cal wasn't fast enough this weekend he was already falling back and holding Rossi up, "

0.3 secs behind Cal on lap 3 the gap had doubled by lap 5 just before Cal binned it... Rossi wasn't catching, Cal wasn't falling back, & definitely not holding Rossi up unless you enjoy a completely different definition of the concept of hold-ups.

"Yamaha also need a lot of help in the development department at the moment and they'll look to Rossi before Cal I suspect"

I believe they've already been viewing Cal's data to see how he can be so fast when the 2 factory bikes were struggling the other week... but yes, Rossi's been employed to win points for Yamaha & help them with development... unlike Cal he hasn't won a single point for the manufacturer's championship so far so let's hope he can deliver elsewhere.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

@Hedgehog5

Dont go and make sense... you know it just upsets people

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Am I alone ?

In wishing I could be as bad a rider as Cal ?, sliding off keeping in touch with the three fastest machine's and riders on the planet whilst leading a former nine time champion , what has the bloke got to do to satisfy some of the idiots on here , he is doing an amazing job and is still improving , No one mentioned the mad vicars lover got beaten fair and squarely by an injured Bradley Smith baaah , where is he btw not back from visiting the local Ram for fathers day?

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

All joking aside Hedgey, Rossi started 7th and Cal 2nd and by the 3rd corner they were neck and neck, and come race end Rossi had both beaten Cal and finished closer to the front than Cal has all year in the dry..Out of 4 dry races this year, Rossi has finished ahead of Cal in 3 of them, he is on his 6th race on the bike, starting each weekend with zero data. Jorge has the same stats over Dani and he's largely being heralded for his remarkable achievement not that I consider them the same but still.. Rossi being torpedoed by Bautista has been attributed to a dominant win for Cal over Vale, that's not strictly true..I believe Rossi would have beat Cal at mugello as he had better pace... Which would have changed everything..

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Cal obviously likes the taste of Majorcan Chorizo.

FFS! If Dani had have let Marquez take the fight to Jorge, who knows what could have happened. He is much more afraid of MM than D-Ped IMO and rightly so. HRC need to take the muzzle off the kid and let him race.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

jamie999

You should be a bit more thankful for the millions the Spanish and Italians pour into GP racing,I don't  see much British sponsorship on the bikes of any of our up and coming GP stars of the future,in fact the only way Scott and Bradley are in GPs is thanks to Spanish backers supporting them early on in their careers.(you won't find a penny from British Industry in bike GPs)...Spanish riders create front page news in Spain and are sporting Superstars,Cals lucky to get a mention here...by the way,as someone who stood for years at every Donnington GP(when they could barely draw a crowd of 25.000) hoping for a Brit too get in the mix,at last we seem to have the real deal...good luck Cal!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Cal fucked up i'm afraid but when you're looking for the limit on a supposedly uncompetitive bike these things happen and he wasn't entirely alone on that corner.

JL was imperious in the heat.

Dani was struggling in the heat.

MM struggled to pass Dani in the heat.

Bradley stormed ahead in the heat.

Dovi melted in the heat along with Nicky unfortunately.

Bautista, well........................

Bradl should be further up on his machine even in the heat.

i don't believe there are team orders at Honda other than "race but don't knock each other off".

Vr is a bit of a mystery at the moment but feel Yamaha will honour his contract as he's lost that winning feeling, maybe next year?( i don't expect him to win another WC but he stands as much chance as the rest of the non aliens and a better chance than the 2 satellite Hondas and the Dukes in my opinion).

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

( i don't expect him to win another WC but he stands as much chance as the rest of the non aliens and a better chance than the 2 satellite Hondas and the Dukes in my opinion).

edit: ....than the 2 hondas with their riders at present......

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

That's right...

keep sticking your tongue up Lorenzo's ass. Why does everyone in racing like each other these days? Because the racing isn't as exciting as it used to be. The end of the 990's was the beginning of the end for Grand Prix.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices