Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow praises ‘unbelievable’ Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow praises ‘unbelievable’ Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow praises ‘unbelievable’ Jorge Lorenzo

Cal Crutchlow hailed Jorge Lorenzo’s Catalunya MotoGP victory as one of the best of the Spaniard’s premier class career after the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider’s challenge was ended by an early crash. Lorenzo led home red-hot pre-race favourite Dani Pedrosa by 1.763s to cut the Repsol Honda rider’s world championship lead to just seven points with a third of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 June 2013 11:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Why am I NOT surprised you think Pedrosa is a better rider than Lorenzo?

The half-pint man with the right coloured passport, who Nakamoto would have sacked and rates below Stoner, Lorenzo and rookie Marquez?

Who for seven years has failed to bring home the bacon usually demanded of their #1 rider.

Who up until the new bike came out last year averaged just two-and-half wins per season over 6.5 years, then in the last 15 races has won EIGHT.

3 out of 15 is what?..because that's how many the other Honda riders have won between them, which blows the 2 alien theory at Repsol clean out the water.

Since the new bike..Honda has dominated and it ain't because Pugwash has found a new mojo after all this time.

He's won 8..Lorenzo 4..that's more than a gnat's dick you fucko. Is he twice the rider or more given the Yamaha is the best bike out there?

You lot make me fkin laugh..

Lorenzo is doing a great job and he's doing it with a machinery disadvantage because he's a much better rider/competitor than little Dani Pedrosa.

Simple as. 

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

You love this 15 races business 'cos it suits your argument... he won exactly 1/3rd of the races last year when there were 3 people capable of winning races & took the title because of his consistent record... this year he's won exactly a half when there are 3 people capable of winning but is a close 2nd courtesy of 1 bad round. Big deal... get over it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Trying to paint the Honda as no better than the Yamaha hedgey? squirming and wriggling around.

Your tripe is becoming weary my friend..

Pedrosa's sudden upsurge in form coincides exactly with the new bike coming out..but NOT ONE of you Orange Flouncers will give a nod to the firm you all rate so highly? You haven't got the balls.

A pretty pathetic bunch and not real fans I'd say..you know that though, don't you? 

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"Pedrosa's sudden upsurge in form coincides exactly with the new bike coming out"

So to what do you attribute JL's dominance this year... 3 wins out of 6? Surely if this new bike was the reason for Dani's dominance last year he'd be up on JL... but he's only won 1/3rd of the races where JL has won a half... put another rider as strong as JL on a factory Yamaha & you could have a total shutout... then where would your theory be?

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Nice photo though...can clearly see who the 4 fastest were at the time of Cals unfortunate demise ... 5th place was obviously just out of shot at the time rapidly catching Cal :)

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Behind in the points and 3/6 is dominance?

I don't know..where does MCN get you from? It's not worth my effort having a discussion.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Chill out Wosi mate - I don't this forum very seriously at all :) just like to watch a good race every now and then!!!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Your sophistry fools no-one Wosi

You really have excelled yourself today with your ignorance of most things GP. Back of the class, in the dunces corner old boy.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"Behind in the points and 3/6 is dominance?"

Ah, so points have something to do with it?... yay... at last, realisation that it's not all down to wins (despite you relying on that for all of your previous arguments). Championships matter. JL won comfortably with a round in hand despite not having to risk pushing for wins.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh ffs spare me..

"Ah, so points have something to do with it... yay... at last, realisation that it's not all down to wins..Championships matter."

I'm getting lectured by a Stoner fan who used to spend vast amounts of time & energy telling me almost exactly the opposite?

You're a fkin joke H5.

You got those links dug out yet to support your lazy sloppy bullshit Nostro?

No?..I wonder why?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices