You are in... Forums > General > General > Unbelievable comment:

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Unbelievable comment:

My mate was knocked from his bike in Camden a few days ago. As he approached a junction at which the lights were on red he rolled up toward the stopping box and came to a stop... Slightly to the nearside-front of a woman in a convertible BMW, and sat and waited for the lights to go green......

They started to change and she just flew forward clipping him and sending him down onto the road... As it was low-speed and he wasn't moving there was no injury to him and the bike was hardly touched but the best bit is when he asked he why she hadn't seen him.... she replied:

"Well... The lights went green mate.... It's not my job to look for motorcyclists!"

:unsure:   ...........Err!!!!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 June 2013 16:09)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Should've dragged her out of the cage

and cnut kicked her :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
geoffart

Apr 08

geoffart says:

filtering greyness

its needs to be fully recognised in law that motorcyclists filter, and it needs to be clearly outlined and explained to drivers in stone that it is not a grey area... its a legit way for a bike to move and a car has to avoid a collission. if the bike had been damaged, who would be to blame, in terms of insurance and the police reportk?  i always like to filter to the front and blast off when the lights change for this very reason. 

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I've

had someone clip me before doing exactly this, luckily not sending me off. But it was bradford and it's full of cnuts. This one was obviously trying to race the bike.... the bike wasn't racing.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Blast off when the lights change.

Sometimes it is safer to only filter up to the front as far as the back of the first car. You've passed a dozen cars but you let one go in front. That way you won't be hit as you cross the junction by a car (or pedestrian) jumping the lights either across you or from behind, as in this case. London drivers!

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Phil....

Nah.. she just did not see him... He says he was there right at her n/s front, he says she must have to be blind to not see him he was practically infront of her!!! Dopey bitch!

....I suppose tho she may have become upset that a biker had had the cheek to push infront of her and her magnificently shiny Bavarian machine.... Fair enough!!   :doubt:

Reply to this Topic
zanderh

Aug 12

zanderh says:

he should have

replied with: "well it's not my job to look where my fists go", followed by a swift knuckle sandwich to the lady.

Justice is served.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

This is

why if I ever have a crash again I'm calling the cops without question. They can establish what happened and if, like here, there is negligence then it can be addressed with points, etc.

Reply to this Topic
geoffart

Apr 08

geoffart says:

points.

the problem with that is they dont address it with points. i was stationary, waiting to tirn right and was left badly injired wheb someone pulled out of a junction and went straight into the side of me. he simply couldnt have been lookibg in the directoon he was teavelling in, but he got a caution. now, he was sorry and admitted wrobg doing, so that explqins the lack of a heavy penalty. but i think someone is more likely to get points for doing 35 in the 30 that not lookibg where theyre going and crushing someones rigjt ankle. 

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

"Accident."

Hot Fuzz clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4xyFwLi4rQ

Loved that film!

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

i agree with phil

and even if you are not hurt complain you are (believe me the following day you are)...................a police statement is worth its weight in gold:wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices