Skip to content

Discuss This Ten pairs of Goodwood tickets to give away General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Ten pairs of Goodwood tickets to give away

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Staff  says:

Ten pairs of Goodwood tickets to give away

The Festival of Speed is the largest motoring garden party in the world – No other event combines such a diverse collection of cars & motorbikes with a star-studded line-up of drivers in one place.... And we've got TEN PAIRS OF TICKETS courtesy of HONDA (UK) MOTORCYCLES to give away to ten, lucky MCN readers! And they're for the Saturday, which...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 June 2013 10:06)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davetrousers

Aug 02

davetrousers says:

Farcebook?

I don't have a Farcebook account.

Reply to this Topic
offordc

Nov 05

offordc says:

Don't Worry

I've just tried the link twice & it just comes up page not found, i've also tried searching for the page through facebook & nothing comes up.

Maybe they have decided to keep them. :-)

Reply to this Topic
stevebu

Aug 02

stevebu says:

Ohh the Irony

Ironic that all the ticket winners will be Facebook account holders as in my very limited experience of them, they rarely go outside and mix with real people!

Reply to this Topic
Robell

Aug 02

Robell says:

It's about time MCN, and others, realised that we're not all facebook users

Maybe they don't want existing motorcylists to enter ? 

Reply to this Topic
romford4

Oct 05

romford4 says:

Me & my mate

are going to Got-wood for the Saturday & Sunday.  £57 a ticket each for each day.  Better f**king be worth it!  My mate stumped up an extra £44 for a grandstand ticket for the Sunday as well... expensive weekend. 

Reply to this Topic
exceledsteve

Apr 10

exceledsteve says:

MCN

I'd love to enter to win a pair of tickets. How else can I do it? I like to live in the actual world, not the virtual one and I'm sure you're getting the message from this thread that there are lots of people who see Facebook for the waste of time it is. Give us a real world alternative to enter please.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices