Skip to content

Discuss This Who's the greatest current British GP star? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Who's the greatest current British GP star?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Who's the greatest current British GP star?

It's been a long time since british stars have been shining so brightly in MotoGP. Cal Crutchlow is the hot property at the minute, with factory teams fighting over him, Bradley Smith is impressing as a rookie and a best-ever 6th place, and Scott Redding is on his way to becoming the first British champion since Sheene. So who's your money...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 June 2013 10:16)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
offordc

Nov 05

offordc says:

Are They

Are factory teams really fighting to sign Cal, sorry i must have missed that in the press, whilst i'd love for him to do well & get a factory ride, i don't think that's quite the case at the moment.

I'd like to see him get a ride for Suzuki in 2015 & be right up there from the start of the season taking places away from Honda & Yamaha & being a preverbial pain in the arse for them!

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

odd question

Since there is only one of them doing well in the senior class at the moment, it's kinda a non-question really....

Reply to this Topic
barks12

Sep 12

barks12 says:

Suzuki or Yamaha?

Cal will hang onto his tech 3 ride for 1 more year i reckon but i doubt Suzuki will be able to snap him up what with Vale's seat opening up. That is if Rossi gets over himself and buggers off somewhere else to let someone else have a go.

Reply to this Topic
greenhat

Jan 09

greenhat says:

Scott Redding is on the way up and looks like the business.

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Stats say it all

This season which of them has won two races, scored points in every race,  has the most podiums and is leading their class championship?

Reply to this Topic
jgriff4740

Apr 09

jgriff4740 says:

Bradley Smith?

No doubt he has some talent, but what is he doing in MotoGP. He is nowhere near good enough. Never won anything in Moto2 and a few lucky wins in 125

Waste of a ride

Reply to this Topic
ImNewHere

May 13

ImNewHere says:

Steady on!

Greatest? Isn't it a bit early to be using that just yet? Best, sure but are any of these three truly great? Give it a couple of years at least.

Reply to this Topic
JKF011

Oct 11

JKF011 says:

British talent

How could it be ANYBODY but Cal? Methinks that Redding and Smith are pretty evenly matched and, until this year it seems, smith was the more mature rider. I can't help but, at best, rather ignore Redding because he seems the cock.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Scott comes off as a twat and my god the voice... Smith is a balding ginger with a squeaky voice who is out of his depth. Cal is the only likable one who has proven himself, he just needs to stop crashing and convert qualifying results into race results more consistently.

Reply to this Topic
Robell

Aug 02

Robell says:

Redding and Smith both  show great potential, but Crutchlow's mixing it with the best right now. He gets my vote until / if that situation changes.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices